240sx

JustinMcGee1

I like Hondas
I want a 240sx so bad, anyone have any experience with them? I haven't had any experience with Nissans. Please share you're opinion:)

Sent from your mom's pole using Taptalk2

ProjectTeg

Integra's FTMFW
People want a lot of money for a semi "decent" one. I was looking for them before I found my integra and people literally want an arm and a leg for one that doesn't even run well. At least that's the experience I've had in my area.

Sent from my phone.

JustinMcGee1

I like Hondas
People want a lot of money for a semi "decent" one. I was looking for them before I found my integra and people literally want an arm and a leg for one that doesn't even run well. At least that's the experience I've had in my area.

Sent from my phone.
Yeah that's what I've discovered:/

dark3630

Same here. I was looking for one before I got my Integra, but all the ones I could find in my area were crappy and way overpriced.

Sent from my Samsung S3

96LSteg

Jemel
Same I wanted one but they were all run down in my area and over priced. I kinda think they are over rated personally. I would like to have one tho

94RS

No fucks given.
Because everyone drifts them to the end of their lives and then think that they're worth racecar prices. The cheapest ones I've seen in my area are stock S13 hatches around 1200-2500 and they all have something in common.... Automatic.

Beat up 5speeds with dents and 4 shades of primer go for 3500+ :what:

pluckt007

Fat guy in a little coat.
^x2 lol haha dents and 4 shades of primer for sure lol

Everybody wants a toy to smash into a parking lot pole!

Wonder if they are cheap and easy to switch at to mt... 1200 is an awesome excuse to start a build.

JustinMcGee1

I like Hondas
^x2 lol haha dents and 4 shades of primer for sure lol

Everybody wants a toy to smash into a parking lot pole!

Wonder if they are cheap and easy to switch at to mt... 1200 is an awesome excuse to start a build.
If my integra was rear wheel drive, it would possibly be the greatest thing ever

pluckt007

Fat guy in a little coat.
Anyone see the awd integra clip on youtube?

I want that, cept my uncle told me it was a d series or something like that.

94RS

No fucks given.
If you're talking about the G3, then yeah. They made them from the factory like that. Came with a ZC engine. I think they were called DC1's?

98DC2GSR

98DC2GSR
there was a 240 i was going to buy for $3500 that was nice it was in riverview and it was a s13 hatch with a sr20 black top in it with some upgrades here and there and no cracked dash full interior, it really was clean expect it was flat black which i dont like but no dents or rust and i test drove it and it was like a dream and right when i got all my money together he sold it the day before -_-

The Kev

Vtec? I have V-TAK! Son..
I want a 240sx so bad, anyone have any experience with them? I haven't had any experience with Nissans. Please share you're opinion:)

When I had mine, aftermarket parts were literally difficult and expensive to get... All my 240 parts were JDM. even my tires were Japanese brand. The only stateside parts I had was an INJEN air intake, NOLOGY hotwires and some MSD ignition parts. Reason for the difficulty was that Hondas and Acuras were the "IN" thing at the time, parts galore...this was around 2000, 2001 I believe...The only headache I ever got from my 240 were just electrical issues, NISSAN's Achilles heel...other than that, they are FUN to drive, especially through the mountain passes...

On a side note, I have an S13 with a JDM front end for sale....