240sx

Swerve

Shawn
When I had mine, aftermarket parts were literally difficult and expensive to get... All my 240 parts were JDM. even my tires were Japanese brand. The only stateside parts I had was an INJEN air intake, NOLOGY hotwires and some MSD ignition parts. Reason for the difficulty was that Hondas and Acuras were the "IN" thing at the time, parts galore...this was around 2000, 2001 I believe...The only headache I ever got from my 240 were just electrical issues, NISSAN's Achilles heel...other than that, they are FUN to drive, especially through the mountain passes...

On a side note, I have an S13 with a JDM front end for sale....
Pics please
:)

The Kev

Vtec? I have V-TAK! Son..
Anybody want to help take pics and post online to forum....too broke to get a digi cam or smart phone....just spent some serious cash to get new tires....:cry:

OneFastGSR

I had the opportunity to get a S13 Hatch (Exactly what I want) for $800. It had motegi wheels, wheel spacers, It was stock engine stock interior besides flocked dash, Interior was dirty, Exterior was great besides some bad paint spots. It had a "Blown radiator hose" Lower radiator hose was completely gone and some of the heater core hoses were gone. I was worried about the purchase because I didn't know if anything else was wrong with the motor etc. Passed it on. It sold the day I told him I didn't want it. I seen it on craigslist running good for $2500 couple days ago. Lol

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
I had two s13s back in the day, one with a sr swap and the other with the ka. I didn't like the way the ka ran but it was a fun car with the sr20 swap. Very easy and fun to drive, probablly the next best thing to an old corrola for learning good rwd control.
Mods were very easy and affordable when I had them, I used a lot of 300zx parts for cheap, just gotta know what you're doing.

g3teg97

Super Moderator
Problem I have is their dash. I think it looks weird. I really like the S14 Kouki's though.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
I used to have a '95 SE with a SR20DET red-top, GT28RS w/ a host of other supporting mods as well as 300zx brakes and Tein coilovers. It was fun to drive, but I had too many cars at the time so I let it go. They are over priced now, it wasn't so bad back when I had one.

Last edited: