2nd hobby

Teg96

that looks fun lol....where is dat u drivin thru???.....u should put those wheels on a teg and drive thru like that lol

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
Real big into skiing. Although since I've been in the south I haven't done a lot of it. Also like building and repairing computers.

98_gsr

playing drums! problem is its an expensive hobby so between that and my teg im broke as hell haha

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
drums is an expensive hobby? really??
you wouldnt believe how expensive it is... specialty if you like playing the older drum sets, they can cost as much as $1900, hell some symbols cost as much as $200 for one, if you have big drum set you could have at least 6symbols... and im not even going to talk about the heads for the drums or the sticks, or the kick drums.. its expensive hobby!

I <3 music.. recording it going to concerts, in the next 2 months I'll be going to see 19 concerts but ya I used to skate a lot, until i injured myself really bad and had surgery, I love 4 wheeling w/ buddys 4runner and trooper.. also in the whole tat thing too..getting a huge on done on my back asap..