4 door DC5

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
my hypothesis is that the higher models (more luxurious) are 2 letter while the lesser models are 3 letter and the rdx is more sporty than the mdx
as the son of the owner or an MDX, and haven test driven an RDX all the rdx is good for is hauling kids...

heykosal

Angkorian
The TSX is not the succesor of the Integra. The TSX is just the U.S. version of the Accord Euro R. And the Euro R is just an R version of the Accord.
The RSX is a succesor to the Integra. You're right when you say the TSX technically isn't a sedan Integra successor, because it is just a Euro Acccord, but the Accord Euro R is NOT a Type-R version if the Accord, if that's what you're getting at with the red R.

But the TSX is the closest were going to get to a sedan Integra.

If you guys didn't realize, starting with the RL years ago, Acura began changing the whole model line's worded names to letter designations to change the way customer's perceive the Acura brand. Mercedes and BMW both use lettering/numbering designations to identify their models.

If you care to do any research, you'll find information backing what I am saying up. You can also find multiple professional sources agreeing that the Euro R Accord is far from anything deserving a Type-R badge..or else Honda would've called it a Type-R.

heykosal

Angkorian
not always a good thing off road...
Actually a shorter wheelbase is sometimes better off-road. Less length to get high centered on.

But I agree the MDX is more sporting than the RDX. More power, plus five letters. SHAWD. And the RDX wouldn't tow a peanut.