400+ club

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
lol!! i just shift really early and not drive like a bat out of hell. shift between 2 and 3k. when going downhill, leave it in the highest gear and foot off the gas instead of neutral. gas stops flowing into the cylinders and doesnt waste gas like when it idles.

Sent from my Glade Air Freshener using Tapatalk.

renarudo

That is a challenge....on the highway I always keep getting stopped or bugged down by people that cross the lane 10 mph slower than the traffic that was in it. I've gotten 405 miles once only doing 80%+ highway between SD and Jamul plus a few other destinations.

TheCrimsonStar

Damn I get about 325/tank.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Evul9

For my first 4 full tanks I have got around 270-285 a tank, around 27-28mpg. This tank I am aiming for 30+mpg shitting before 3k

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

gsr_nikhil

Coy that's imoressive. Do you downshift every time you're going to slow down or do you just neutral/brake? I don't have the self control or patience to go an entire tank without hitting vtec at least a few times lol.

Nick_C78

I will see if my car can make it to that when I get it back together. I get it to 340 all the time and have yet to see the gas light come on, so I am sure it is possible. I usually fill up with about a quarter tank left and that is about 300 miles...

You poor souls that only do mid to low 200's :(

Oh and poor Muckman as well. He was all ready to play the 400+hp game.