626 Thursday Night Meets

j.liu

Cafe Roule > Cloverleaf :mrgreen:

I'm friends with the owner of Cafe Roule. I'm trying to support her. :thumbs up
i'm friends with the owner of Clover Leaf. Plus my sister works there, so i'm trying to support them both :lol:

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
We are no longer meeting at The Hat. Cafe Roule is the official meeting location now.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
New Meeting Location: The Hat in Temple City

Please read the first post for further information. Thanks.

hkgolf

sup guys, I am new to CI...I would like to show up, but I live in the Moreno Valley. Is there any other DA groups in So Cal maybe in 909 or 951 area. I used to live in Norwalk, so if I would've gotten my DA sooner I would show up...

iNtEgRa_BoY

sup guys, I am new to CI...I would like to show up, but I live in the Moreno Valley. Is there any other DA groups in So Cal maybe in 909 or 951 area. I used to live in Norwalk, so if I would've gotten my DA sooner I would show up...
im in the 909 i sometimes go to meeting up in san diego in misson valley... its a drive but i dont go as much.. it would be nice to have meeting here i go to club meetings every friday here in the 909...

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
im in the 909 i sometimes go to meeting up in san diego in misson valley... its a drive but i dont go as much.. it would be nice to have meeting here i go to club meetings every friday here in the 909...
Try to go to the meet on the 29th. :thumbs up