626 Thursday Night Meets

hkgolf

Instead of just having area code meetings, we should just create a regional club for LA, SB, Riverside, and SD counties all four counties united. That would be pretty sick, like So Cal Prelude club....that was me before I wrecked it about a month and half ago...

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
gonna be there with my 4x4 DB7
Dope. See you at the meet.

Instead of just having area code meetings, we should just create a regional club for LA, SB, Riverside, and SD counties all four counties united. That would be pretty sick, like So Cal Prelude club....that was me before I wrecked it about a month and half ago...
What does a regional club have to do with the 626 meet?

hkgolf

Dope. See you at the meet.

What does a regional club have to do with the 626 meet?
I am just saying, that would be pretty cool, having a big party meets where all the so cal integras come together.... we chill, show a unity with one another....just like all the bikers do for that annual bike event and the AE86 club as well.

anyways yeah ill try to make it out there on thurs night.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
I am just saying, that would be pretty cool, having a big party meets where all the so cal integras come together.... we chill, show a unity with one another....just like all the bikers do for that annual bike event and the AE86 club as well.

anyways yeah ill try to make it out there on thurs night.
Trust me man. I've hosted 3 SoCal meets and all have them have failed. We have SoCal members. Just that not enough people are down to go to them.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Attending on 4/29/10:
1. JDMxDB8
2. IXsokudo

The meet is a week away. Anyone else planning to go?

hkgolf

Hey guys I wanted to know if anyone knows where I can get some nice one piece headlights for my DA for not that much cash, I don't want none of that Chinese crap, I want something that won't go bad on me....I don't like the JDM ones, cause I don't want the fog lights within the headlights, I rather have them outside...like on the bumper If you guys can let me know whats up that be clean...thanks guys.

IXsokudo

Ha looks like only Matt and I all be there I'll be reppin 310 Thats too bad the socal evo gang was always down for a meet. So some love socal go to the 626 meet even though you don't want to drive. Show off your rides. We should do a BBQ or install day thAt would be chill

j13

Keep It Clean
Why don't we do something in pasadena at the RoseBowl..in the parking lot! Nahhh bad idea maybe lol

My car is all stock...not even dropped or anything..ill feel out of place with all the nice integra 's and my plain stock Integra lol

IXsokudo

BS come out and talk don't be a hermit cus ur still in 4x4 status I'm almost stock too. So roll ur ass down the 134 and Join us cus the more the better. Who knows ur car may be the cleanest one there. Haha I'm in 4x4 status as well but I'm going down.

Btw is it at the hat or cafe roule

Last edited:

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Hey guys I wanted to know if anyone knows where I can get some nice one piece headlights for my DA for not that much cash, I don't want none of that Chinese crap, I want something that won't go bad on me....I don't like the JDM ones, cause I don't want the fog lights within the headlights, I rather have them outside...like on the bumper If you guys can let me know whats up that be clean...thanks guys.
You want 1-piece headlights, but not the fake or JDM ones. Okay... Then you're shit out of luck bro.

Ha looks like only Matt and I all be there I'll be reppin 310 Thats too bad the socal evo gang was always down for a meet. So some love socal go to the 626 meet even though you don't want to drive. Show off your rides. We should do a BBQ or install day thAt would be chill
You can invite your Evo buddies if you want. A BBQ or a tech day would be dope. We can do it at my house. I have a grill and a pool. :thumbs up

Why don't we do something in pasadena at the RoseBowl..in the parking lot! Nahhh bad idea maybe lol

My car is all stock...not even dropped or anything..ill feel out of place with all the nice integra 's and my plain stock Integra lol
The Rose Bowl parking lot wouldn't be a good place to hold a meet. Who cares man. My GE8 isn't dropped yet. Just go bro. More the better.

BS come out and talk don't be a hermit cus ur still in 4x4 status I'm almost stock too. So roll ur ass down the 134 and Join us cus the more the better. Who knows ur car may be the cleanest one there. Haha I'm in 4x4 status as well but I'm going down.

Btw is it at the hat or cafe roule
It's at The Hat.

IXsokudo

Cool. The hat it is. I'll see you there. You're right bro it is very hard to get people motivated to go dunno why but the meets are chill.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Cool. The hat it is. I'll see you there. You're right bro it is very hard to get people motivated to go dunno why but the meets are chill.
Dope. Yeah man I'll see you there. Remember that I'll be there with my SSM GE8. I've been trying to get SoCal rolling for 3 years now, but I'm not going to give up. Hopefully more members will show up.