650+whp Turbo Teggy!

2 Bar Teg

Okay well here is my project Turbo Teggy!

This is what I have been building for over 2 years now!

It's currently being rebuilt new motor bigger pistons etc, I should have it back in 2-3 weeks. Last time it saw the street was sometime in January of this year for only a few days.

I'll post up pictures and you guys can comment on how you think its going!

btw I have wings west sides i could throw on the car but im planing on getting a carbon fiber hatch and a muegen wing, and painting the stock sides. As far as a jdm front im not sure if im going that route right now, so man people are doing jdm fronts, I decided to stick with the usdm front and make the car as clean as can be with the usdm front! I might end up doing jdm, but im working on getting the car running first, lol

Well heres pics feel free to comment! Thanks!

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
holy shit. that thing is a beast. everything looks perfect from every angle. wanna trade? haha.

2 Bar Teg

JDM_Conv3rsion said:
holy shit. that thing is a beast. everything looks perfect from every angle. wanna trade? haha.
Thanks man! The car was repainted a lil over a year ago, but has sat in the garage/shop for everything but a few weeks! and there is already one scratch on it, damn! lol This project has had a long LONG history behind it, and finally almost close to getting to my goal!

DC2Integ

I ♥ My Integra
whats up man welcome to CI ive seen your car before on prostreet before.....clean !

2 Bar Teg

DC2Integ said:
whats up man welcome to CI ive seen your car before on prostreet before.....clean !
Yeah thanks alot man! I didn't know about this site before today, lol. I need to get some post up so I can sell some things :lol:

Winki

Undercover mod
Ahhhh very clean and set up looks nice, best looking ssbp i've seen.

give some more motor specs

K. Legaspi

You Buggin' Out
wooooooooowww nice car bro and wlecome to the fam.... how low are u sittin? cuz i want that lip and i want a bit of clearance when i get that lip

2 Bar Teg

Kev_98IntegraLS said:
wooooooooowww nice car bro and wlecome to the fam.... how low are u sittin? cuz i want that lip and i want a bit of clearance when i get that lip
I'm not quite sure how low the car is siting, I can let you know in a few weeks when I get it back. But I did have to raise the car up some so I have some clearance for my lip. I really don't care how low the teg is sitting anyways as long as I can drive it and the lip has clearance!

Thanks for all the comments everyone! I appreciate it. As far as specs go I'll post some specs up in a lil bit. Maybe even some history behind the build, if anyone is really can read any of that, lol.

I will know dyno #'s and everything in a few weeks, the car is sitting in my garage and I'm waiting on my motor to be finished at the machine shop, then it all goes back together!

Well keep the comments coming!