650+whp Turbo Teggy!

2 Bar Teg

Well I got the teg back a couple weeks ago! Finally! we tuned it on the shitty street tires that are on the car, and it made 526whp at 20-22lbs spinning the wheels on the dyno, so until i grab some drag radials and we can retune it thats the numbers!

Definetely took longer than expected, another full year of building complete, now its time to get it ready for the track!

I will throw up some pictures of it soon! Everything got polished under the hood! It's looking very nice!

2 Bar Teg

I appologize to everyone for not posting any updates in the recent months, but life had been pretty crazy, and anyone who builds a car knows that nothing goes as planned, and shit happens all the time so 3 weeks turns into 3 months in no time! So sorry for not posting here in a while.

As of now im trying to get the roll-bar set up for the season, and some nice slicks and skinnys to race on! I'm not sure what numbers this setup will produce but we're sure its hitting 600whp with the re-tune. I'm not sure if it will hit the 650 with this turbo setup. but hell 600whp is pretty damn good! I'm not going to complain. The car is finished, running, and very reliable! btw it is a fully street driven car!

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
600 is nothing to bitch about, I would love to see the chart. Also your sig is a little expired, october 06.

R1DC2

Got Integra?
Ominous G2 said:
600 is nothing to bitch about, I would love to see the chart. Also your sig is a little expired, october 06.
LOL
Lets see the graph!:lol:

2 Bar Teg

Yeah thanks for the sig reminder, lol, like i said i haven't been on here in a while! I will throw the new graph of the re-tune up when i get it, but i dont expect to have that for another month-month and a half to be honest. I can take a good picture of the one graph i have where it hit 526whp at roughly 20-22lbs fo boost! Car was set at 20lbs but crept to 22 we think while the wheels were spinning on the dyno so we no there is still lots more potential left in this beast! Just need new tires!

Its hard to tune a car with shitty tires past 500whp on the dyno...and my buddy whos doing the tuning didnt waste any time once it started spinning the tires! So until the re-tune the numbers are 526whp at 22lbs!

Expect to see some pics up within a day or so! Thanks for looking!