8urcivic 2012 Always Updated With Pics

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
^^ where have you been? :lol: Ricky has a uber nice car...
btw, you can suggest anything i have already done.
well i can think of s2k retro( i know you have retro already) but always the upgrade! and maybe P1 slitter and polished starks! :p not alot more you can do to it, i think you reach that point!

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
^^ where have you been? :lol: Ricky has a uber nice car...

well i can think of s2k retro( i know you have retro already) but always the upgrade! and maybe P1 slitter and polished starks! :p not alot more you can do to it, i think you reach that point!
i considered bi xenon retrofit, but my sti clear lense setup has worked fine. If something happens, i will most likely do that. I have already ordered front splitter material. Working on the rear material now. I really like starks but i hate the type of lugnuts you have to rock. Plus the guy in phaze2 has had polished starks for years. Im not gonna try to compete with him. Thank you for all your kind words of encouragement.

8urcivic

SO I GOT MY MUGEN SPOILER in and ups facked it up.....dealing with insurance claims now.

hope to have a new one before dec 15 so i can defend my roty titles.

8urcivic

not too bad but ups wanted to come pick it up to destroy it and give me my 1000 insurance claim.

told them eff that. ill send pics.

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
^^ good point! haha I got something he would want or might used, s2k lens(might be better than sti) either way i bet my uncle could fix it.

8urcivic

if they order me a new one, im putting this one on ebay for 800.00.

its not in bad shape, just chipped one corner.