8urcivic 2012 Always Updated With Pics

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
pretty much they dropped and chipped the corner of the wing.

I contacted them to make a claim since i added a 1000.00 insurance. They never responded but i got a letter on my door the next day for a package pick up. I contacted a rep again and asked what that was about. he explained to me that he wanted to bring the spoiler in to estimate damages. Once estimate was made, DESTROY the spoiler and send me a 1000.00 check. I instantly thought, Who the fak would want to destroy this amazing mugen product. So my gears started turning and i thought, "hmmm, how about i take before and after damage pics of another spoiler i have laying around. These are ups employees, they dont even know what mugen is!" So i went to my garage and got my factory spoiler. took pics with one camera and emailed them to the original seller, then dropped the spoiler a few times and took pics. Submitted pics tonight and i have the mugen in a secret safe place.

im a smart shiesty mother effer.

if i might say so myself.

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
wonder how much a brand new one is, with full harness and led light.....already painted....hopefully over 1000.00!!!

Kyle

pretty much they dropped and chipped the corner of the wing.

I contacted them to make a claim since i added a 1000.00 insurance. They never responded but i got a letter on my door the next day for a package pick up. I contacted a rep again and asked what that was about. he explained to me that he wanted to bring the spoiler in to estimate damages. Once estimate was made, DESTROY the spoiler and send me a 1000.00 check. I instantly thought, Who the fak would want to destroy this amazing mugen product. So my gears started turning and i thought, "hmmm, how about i take before and after damage pics of another spoiler i have laying around. These are ups employees, they dont even know what mugen is!" So i went to my garage and got my factory spoiler. took pics with one camera and emailed them to the original seller, then dropped the spoiler a few times and took pics. Submitted pics tonight and i have the mugen in a secret safe place.

im a smart shiesty mother effer.

if i might say so myself.
Just better hope no one here works for UPS claims department. :lol: