8urcivic dc4 blow up!!

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
yup...blew up yet another integra.

was driving to the junk yard with robbie "cheesenip".......started slowing down for the exit and the whole car died.....o well.....check out my t-belt!!

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
that was in interesting drive. Well take the Neon next time :lol:

Come get that valve spring compressor when ever you need it, you know where it is

acclude

cheap bastard
The t-belt is trashed!

On the good side, I don't see any damage to the valves and no marks on the pistons. Maybe the pics just aren't showing it but it looks OK to me :what:

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
theres alot more than 4 teeth missing, look more to the exhaust cam gear. and theres 6 bent valves.

Sammich

great job ricky...u seriously need to give up tegs...u kill them more than anyone i know lol. buy the max

whats teh plans for it?

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
damn thats nasty... but its fixable!! thats Honda Gods telling you time for a upgrade

acclude

cheap bastard
I can see what you'r talking about with the valves.....they're not seating properly but I assumed that was due to the cam. If they were really bent I'd expect to see something more like this:

and some obvious marks on the pistons.

The pics just aren't showing it very well.

Sucks either way. Wanna buy a B1 head with .5 oversized valves, port & polish, dual titanium springs & titanium retainers? I'll hook you up with a good deal. PM me if you're interested.

J_Jay_B

teg driver
wow... and how fast were you going exactly? lol that timing belt has gone to shit tho... but good luck with whatever you decide.

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
pm me how much you want for it.

but yes....my buddie paden "brokentalon" just gave me a p75 head for free.

im just gonna pop out the valves and put them in that head...might mill it some.