8urcivic UKDM <3

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
We're good there's another round coming tonight which is pure crap but oh well for some reason we choose to live here lol.

Any future plans?
yes. Install rear bumper and wire up all fogs to factory switch. Install black carpet. Got my new mishimoto hoses in today. Trying to figure out which rad and over flow tank to go with. Then I won a liquid wrap for the car last weekend. Mixing that soon and gonna spray it!

8urcivic

you can run a carpet with your rollbar?
it will have some slits in the rear floor board and when i weld in the door bars a slit right there.

Got most of my black interior for under 100, so i dont mind modifying things to make bigger sacrifices.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
it will have some slits in the rear floor board and when i weld in the door bars a slit right there.

Got most of my black interior for under 100, so i dont mind modifying things to make bigger sacrifices.
think thats almost as much as i paid. I just choose to shave weight and not have the carpet. Is yours a 4 point? Ive seen pictures that make it look like a 2 point.

8urcivic

think thats almost as much as i paid. I just choose to shave weight and not have the carpet. Is yours a 4 point? Ive seen pictures that make it look like a 2 point.
i had to have the rest of the sound deadening removed before i started welding in my plates. Im stretched for time these days. Day job, night job at a performance shop, house hunting, family time. etc.

The cars coming along when i have the time and money. Literally in no rush. I have pre regged to a couple of solo races, so Ill be sure to post pics.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Gotcha. What class do you run for auto x for NASA? I think you're SMF in scca because of the swap. I'm not familiar with NASA classes.

8urcivic

when i was doing SCCA events I was running STS1 and STS 2.

Its been a while since Ive a NASA event, so I honestly have no clue what im running.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
ahh. I just dont like being bumped up classes because of a steering wheel. I ran SM last time or i have the option to run SMF because of my swap and steering wheel basically. Wonder how much the gen 1 wing will help you in auto x.

gsr_nikhil

yes. Install rear bumper and wire up all fogs to factory switch. Install black carpet. Got my new mishimoto hoses in today. Trying to figure out which rad and over flow tank to go with. Then I won a liquid wrap for the car last weekend. Mixing that soon and gonna spray it!
Liquid wrap?