90 Integra RS-DD

Charly[horse]

Name = John
I promised I would post a picture so I am.

Got it to work but it is leaking really bad. So now the hunt is on for the leaks and I think I have a bad ground. Ohh this will be just wonderful to figure out lol.

BTW it is a B16a2 with a hydro MANUAL transmission :p So fun driving manual even if my car is puking up everything it needs to be keeping in.

Charly[horse]

Name = John
Updated first post with my new and wonderful upgrades. I want this thing running and clean by the time ROTY comes around so I can join up and put a little competition into the 2nd Gens :D

Sammich

lol i'm thinking if i should run for 2nd gens...i'm not sure yet...i have so much unfinished business to do w/ this thing..especially engine bay wise..it's fukin disgusting

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
Good job man :thumbs up, and happy hunting. Don't my swap still has issues too.

Charly[horse]

Name = John
Thanks guys! It still has a little way to go. Then I am going to focus on building it to be super reliable.

Integra_hot - if you run you know you will probably win it, I say go for it. Your car is so clean. Just scrub the bay down and you got it :thumbs up

Charly[horse]

Name = John
^Haha I know it needs it bad! That is last on the agenda though :p I need to meet you still, the meets I've been to you haven't shown up haha

Sammich

Charly[horse];1155378 said:
Thanks guys! It still has a little way to go. Then I am going to focus on building it to be super reliable.

Integra_hot - if you run you know you will probably win it, I say go for it. Your car is so clean. Just scrub the bay down and you got it :thumbs up
i dont wanna touch it until i get my timing belt replaced...i'll be replacing my seals to stop a majority of the seeping leaks. then i'll clean it up again :D

Sammich

Charly[horse];1155665 said:
:thumbs up I might end up doing the same trying to find my leaks lol
yep..only reason i havent detailed my engine bay since i got it. i kept the engine bay on my maxima clean..did it twice a year w/ my big details

Charly[horse]

Name = John
^What do you use? I want to clean mine down real good

Think I found my leaks, an axle that isn't in all the way :facepalm. And my auto steering rack since it is all ghetto-rigged cuz I am saving for the manual rack, will have to push that up the priority list. I did fix my ground issue so now my car doesn't turn off for no reason haha.

Less talk here are pictures