94 integra build thread tuck/paint/slammage/flush

DC2MAN1119

Haha. Wow thanks guys. Once winters over here. I have some ideas to clean this shell up a lot while I'm waiting for a deal on a new shell to build.

DC2MAN1119

all new heater/radiator hoses, intake gasket. now the car is wanted to overheat, im so confused, and it idles at 2500 rpm, im so lost right now, but i live 1.5 hrs from where the car is so i have no time to tinker with it. Any ideas anyone?

DC2MAN1119

i still have the integra and cant decide:(. ive done so much to it. its hard. but the civic.... well its a 99 black si clone, has a d16y7, i bought it for a highway gas sipper, it gets insane mpg. but ive already slammed it, redone the interior, ek9 front end but w/ a mugen lip, dont plan on messing with the motor at all for a little bit, but am definately going to tuck everything atleast. but once im happy with it, i plan on buying a nice stock gsr teg for a daily and k swapping the civic, once i make a build thread on honda-tech i'll post it on here.

i dont exactly have a computer anymore so i dont make it on here very often, but am in the process of rebuilding my laptop, so hopefully soon.

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
you dont have to ask me about mine. ill never sell it unless its a rediculous price.

Sent from my Glade Air Freshener using Tapatalk.

DC2MAN1119

Just replaced all ball joints, new upper control arms,inner/outer tie rods. Stock suspension for temporary. My 14th set of axles. Plan on new radiator support and respraying the front end. Should look sexy. Will get pics soon. Haven't decided to keep or not yet.