94 integra build thread tuck/paint/slammage/flush

dopematic

Nice work on the headliner! :thumbs up Im gonna be wrapping mines with black tweed very soon. You didn't want to wrap the moonroof cover? I will be attempting to wrap that as well as spraying the outer edges of the moonroof area black.

DC2MAN1119

Nice work on the headliner! :thumbs up Im gonna be wrapping mines with black tweed very soon. You didn't want to wrap the moonroof cover? I will be attempting to wrap that as well as spraying the outer edges of the moonroof area black.
See i thought that too, haha, you'll see i guess.

I've been looking for another sunroof to take apart and do on my spare time as we as map/dome, ect. and working on them slowly and getting them perfect and then wrap a different headliner and do it better this time, it turned out awesome this time, just have more ideas.lol

JayVee

2Dr Banger
Very clean whip man appreciate the love for 94-97 front ends haha . Quick question man do you got a part # for your front/rear H emblem ? Or did you get from an actual Honda , if so can you tell me which whip ?

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

JayVee

2Dr Banger
Both the front/rear sit flush ? Had a issue tryna match from an accord holes didn't lineup . Did you double side tape it or glue ?

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

DC2MAN1119

No I used the factory grommets to hold them in. But if you need just glue it on I guess. I try to do everything oem. I don't like aftermarket exterior parts for the most part. Just go to your local Honda dealership n have them order you some new ones.

Sammich

i see epicness in this thread...the slammedness turns me on and makes me want to just crank mine down and say fuk the entrance to my apt

DC2MAN1119

lol thanks man!!! Yeah its a everyday challenge driving around but i love it, the car is actually raised a few inches for winter here in KS. But if you wanna drive that low you just gotta say fuck it at some point.lol