94 integra build thread tuck/paint/slammage/flush

DC2MAN1119

So I bought a dc2 just got to long ago for a good price, i thought. Ended up throwing a crank bearing the second day i had it. still has a 30 day tag.lol

1994 Integra
Suspension/Wheels
*Skunk2 Pro Sereies2 Coilovers
*2" Suspension Techniques Drop Forks(Discontinued)
*Asr Rear Subframe Brace Silver
*Blox LCA's Silver
*GSR Front Strut Tower Bar
*No Name Rear Strut Bar
*Drag DR-31's Black 15"x7" et40
*Drag Neo Chrome Extented Lugnuts
*Dunlop Direzza 205/50/15
*Russel SS Brake Lines
*Russel SS Clutch Line

Interior
*Black
*GSR leather door panels/center console/shift boot
*GSR cloth seats
*Rear seat delete
*Removed sound deadening
*Rhino linered rear hatch area
*Blue LED Guage Cluster lights
*White LED climate control lights
*NRG Steering wheel/noname hub
*Dyed Carpet Black
*Wrapped a pillars/headliner in black suede

Exterior
*Type "R" Replica lip (cracked)
*OEM side markers
*Delete rear wiper
*Delete GSR Spoiler
*Antenna Delete

Engine Bay/Motor
*Full Tuck-AC/PS/CC/ABS Delete/Engine Harness/Sub Harness Tuck Needs Reloomed and hung
*Bay Painted 1957 Chevy Black
*SS Washer and Phillips screw set
*All Brackets Painted Black
*B18B1-Stock-Painted High Temp Aluminum
*New Oil Pan Gasket
*New Valve Cover Gasket
*New Timing Belt
*New Valve Cover Bolts
*New Cam Seal
*New Axles (Lifetime Autozone)
*New Brake Pads
*Short Ram Intake
*Spectre Intake
*OEM Exhaust manifold/Exhaust piping to OBX Exhaust
*Stock LS Transmission-Painted High Temp Aluminum
*Exedy OEM organic Clutch
*9lb. XTD chromoly flywheel
Engine bay is murdered out except the block and tranny

I have replaced everything i can in the bay with downstar bolt boys spikes that i can

Cost: $2600

Heres some pictures of the car how i bought it.

Anyways i just bought a good running LS for the time being to get her back on the road Cost:$200

Supplies.
From Honda: Valve cover/oil pan gasket, Cam seal, waterpump, Crank key, Camshaft key's Cost: $220.53
Undercoat. Cost:$39.50
Primer/Paint/Clearcoat. Cost:$125.67
Engine Enamal. Cost:$14.50
ASR subframe brace/BLOX LCA's:$265.00
I still need to buy a new front bumper reenforcement, oem hood, Oil, tranny fluid, oil filter, oem radiator, rear main seal. I gotta make some money first!

Here is some pictures of the progress so far.

You should have seen the engine before i cleaned it.lol

I cant find the rest of my pictures of the bay finished sanding.

and here's a picture of the whip that got me in trouble to force me to drive honda's.lol THANK GOD! I wouldnt have it any other way now.

The updates should roll pretty damn fast. I plan on having this car done in the next two weeks since its my daily driver.

Last edited:

DC2MAN1119

have been getting a lot done with the car. decided im gonna sell my cd5 after i paint it so i can focus on this car only. got a long in store.

motor when i was getting it back together. ended up cleaning it up a lot more.

its timed and everything put back together now but dont hve a picture.

i got all that done on wednesday. but i love it. it looks so good.

and i got all this done on thursday.

Hopefully on monday and tuesday next week i can get the brake lines done and i need to repaint my subframe and clean up my steering rack. should get it back running in a couple weeks.

DC2MAN1119

i always forget to take my camera to the shop so i only have phone pictures. but i'll remember it today. cars coming along fairly quickly now.

got a lot done yesterday. repainting everything, clutch master cylinder, brake master cylinder, all the brake line dividers. i almost have all the brake lines and clutch lines in. i ordered a goodridge ss brake line yesterday and some new grommets. Buffed the headlights and got the tranny cleaned up. i wanna drop the motor today so i have a lot to do.

im also replacing every single bolt under the hood with stainless steel hardware.

Will have an other update this evening or this morning.

DC2MAN1119

so i've been trying to get work done on the teg. im not painting the subframe, steering rack or suspension parts anymore because i need my car back asap. its my daily. but once i get my accord painted and sold i will be doing work to the teg. but will have to find a new daily. also me and the mrs are trying to get a house so i am saving money for that so some parts are gonna have to wait. heres a pic of the subframe and suspension parts for right now.

also decided to relocate my battery to my rear hatch and delete the rear seat and clean and shave the interior and paint it the same as my engine bay.

lol thats my bro. he came to check out all the work i was doing to my teg.

i also painted the tranny and am painting all the brackets for it. heres a picture of that.

heres a random pic of my hood and suspension parts. gonna have to wait to get the coilovers i want due to moving into a house but wanna be slammed and flush ASAP! actually gonna fill all the cracks in my cf hood and fiberflass the corners since it was flipped up on the last owner when he was driving. it actually came with the car when i bought it.

heres my motor how its sitting ready to go in the bay, cant wait! also my asr subframe brake and blox lca's and short shifter with my greddy weighted knob.

heres a random pic idk why i took it.

and here is how the car is sitting now.

i was wanting to get the car running this week so i could start driving it but it is looking like it wont happen untill next week but i want it back sooo bad! im driving a 92 sonoma right now and i hate driving a truck.

DC2MAN1119

ok so i really didnt do much today but i got my ss clutch line in today so i had to get it done.

heres some pics i took today,

i love love love how my tranny looks!!!!

heres a picture of how my engine looks now though, looks awesome!

DC2MAN1119

So today i got a little bit done, i got most of my battery relocation done, just need to solder ones more thing and run a vent hose for my battery box. i also got my motor off of the jackstand to put the clutch and pressure plate on but the clutch alaignment took at the shop was too large, we will improvise tomorrow. i got my new screws and bolts for my transmission but ended up stripping two of the holes out. so i retaped them to 1/2" 20's and went and grabbed grade 8 bolts from ace. Tomorrow we are planning on having the motor in at the end of the day.

all my oem honda wrappers sitting everywhere, theres a LOT more.lol

My mess..

DC2MAN1119

yeah i know, i really didnt want to but couldnt find anything else i could really use, the engine was only off the ground for like 30 minutes.

anyways the engine is on the subframe right now, yet i need to order new bolts for the t bracket.

8-bit

do what now?
no wonder my phone couldn't load your thread.:) so much work done. everything looks like its coming along great for you!:welcome:

DC2MAN1119

Polished my driver side engine mount. am also pulling the tranny back off to replace more parts. I have jury duty on monday FTL! one of my only days off. so tuesday im planning on getting work done.

DC2MAN1119

Had jury duty yesterday but didnt have to come back today so i got to the chop to get some work done today. Got it back on its wheels! Hella reverse raked though.lol i havent picked up my other suspension yet.

i wire wheel everything, its starting to like get me off.lol

tophat nuts.

Subframes in!

how the car is sitting.

SO CLEAN!

FTW!