94 integra build thread tuck/paint/slammage/flush

DC2MAN1119

Thanks man, a lot of hard work and time, i know im not baller by any means, but im working with what i got, and doing as much DIY as i can which is everything.lol

shaving the interior from the rear seats back soon and when i repaint the car im gonna paint the interior too. and leave it bare and am going to get a miracle x bar. i wanna autocross BADDD! thinking of either boost or building a b20v, lmk what you think guys. if my compression is good across the board deff going boost while i build a ls/v and then boosting that.

DC2MAN1119

I got some of the interior put back together, got the steering wheel column put all back together. clipped the carpet down in the back where it meets the rear seats since im not running any rear seats.

crypticstench

pinche gringo cabron
looking forward to the rest of the build, looks awesome thus far.

mirrorimg

Good progress.

Is the bay just a straight black? Or does it have some flake in it? Any reason you didnt paint it with the OEM color?

DC2MAN1119

its 57 chevy black. theres no flake or anything in it. and i painted it black just because personally i think black bays look awesome. i plan on repaiting the body the same color with the hood and roof black. the body needs some work. the car came with a clean title and was told it was never in a wreck but the radiator support and the driver side quarter panel has bondo in it. so fawk me right. The hood is also carbon fiber but im painting it black because its cracked and not savable.

DC4twokone

Resident Hoodrat
How have i not seen this before!

Love the progress man, looks real nice.
Any ideas on wheels?

DC2MAN1119

Only got to the shop for a couple hours today, but i got my rear lca's and asr subframe brace put on today. only snapped one picture of that.

I also went to honda today to pick up what i ordered the other day and they never put my order through! WTF!?!?

anyways should get it by monday now so hopefully dropping the motor mon/tue next week.

DC2MAN1119

So today i got done what i wanted except i ran into a fucking problem.

anyways i got my battery relocation pretty much done today. wire are ran, i just ran out of wires, and i need one grommet to finish it. but no big deal i'll do it tomorrow.

i painted my timing belt cover because it was all torn to shit and i decded to put the entire thing on.

im the mist of doing this, i accidentally dropped a little bit of gasket into the engine i tried to grab it with a creeper and ended up pushing into a oil galley, so we tried to suck it up with the shop vac and a small hose.

DIDNT WORK! FML! so i used the air compressor and an air hose to try and force it into the oil pan. which i am going to check tomorrow so i hope its there, if its not im gonna have to pull the head and find it, darn, then i will have to replace the head gasket.darn.lol even though the ls only has 35k on it. but not much i can do.

i cant find this cover either, but i will!

and i got most of the interior back together.