99sil-teg's Triumpant Return

99sil-teg

Jointhe Wingless Movement
What's up guys! After being gone for over a 1 1/2 yrs I'm back!!! This is my 3rd integra. It needs some loving but I've learned from my others so this one should be a good one.

97 Acura Integra LS
127k 5spd

Recently replaced:
Tires
Timing Belt
Water Pump
Battery
Tensioner
Brake Pads
VC and Oil Pan Gasket

After Day one changes and mods:

Performance/Engine Bay:
Mods:

Replaced:
OEM Dipstick

Interior:
Mods:
Sony CD/MP3 Player
98+ GSR Black Cloths
Wink Mirror
All light grey plastic painted black

Replaced:
OEM GSR Shift Knob
OEM Climate Control
OEM Door Panels
OEM Armrest Lid
OEM Passenger Door Speaker
OEM Floor Mats

Exterior:
Mod:
98+ Taillights
Antenna Delete w/ OEM Plug
Rear Wiper Delete w/ OEM Plug

Replaced:

Suspension:

Pics of the start, Not a single thing done yet (you know you love the fog lights)

Plans...
Guess you'll just have to wait and see :D

Last edited:

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Welcome back, can't say I'm a fan of those fogs. Looks like you already ripped the wing off.

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.
Damn. Sure wish My ls had a body that clean. Milano red FTW!

Sent from my EVO with tapatalk.

8-bit

do what now?
Nice :thumbs up definitely interested on what you have stored for her.

Last edited:

justjdm

DB8 Whore
Yea, she is really clean! Looking good and I'm sure you got a lot on your mind for the build especially with it being stock! :)

99sil-teg

Thanks everyone, I'm very glad it was stock. There is absolutely zero rust which makes me feel all warm and gooey inside lol. Spoiler was actually off the car when I bought it and I told the guy he could just keep it lol. Car originally didn't come with one but someone down the line thought it needed a stock one (idiot).

The paint is actually really dull (well was :D) so last night I buffed it. I'll actually have to make another pass at it bc the paint was so bad and the lighting in my garage was also not very good lol.

Right now I'm in the fixing and replacing stage for the car, in the near future the following will be going on:

Replace climate control bezel
Delete antenna and rear wiper
Install my wink mirror
Most likely paint all grey interior stuff black (Did it on the previous two)
Replace shift knob (has one from another car and I hate it)
Replace the driver headlight (or maybe the front end)
Do some preventative measures to hopefully stop any future rusting on the rear quarters

Down the road:
Replace hood as its bent some
Replace Front seats as some one wrote "fuck you" with a lighter in the passenger seat lol
Replace rear seat due to someone sitting a battery in it (genious)

Once that's done then I'll be doing the whole drop it down and make it look cool thing but I want to get everything replaced and fixed before I start messing with it. This will be a slow build but I'm wanting it to be my best build so far. I kinda have an idea where I want the build to go but I change my mind a lot so we'll see lol

Also I'll have more pics today!

99sil-teg

Got tired of fixing stuff. It was a bad one to fix up. Someone just needed to swap it but I didn't have the time or money. Still miss the older euro stuff.

99sil-teg

Well last night I buffed the Integra and removed the wiper arm and will remove the wiper motor soon.

Oh... and what's this?

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Ooooh, no more fogs! :D

I think the 94 front has been growing on me lately, but the 98 is always nice.

goofygamer

Welcome back! The paint isn't too bad for a 15 year old Milano Red. And the 98-01 front was a quick pick up haha

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.
Looks great man. Let me know if you want to get rid of your old bumpers. Mine are scarred really bad.

Sent from my EVO with tapatalk.