99sil-teg's Triumpant Return

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.
Yeah she had a 95 DB7 but it was kept stock

Plum crazy purple off an old Plymouth :D

Thanks! All of those started bone stock as well. This one will be taken farther than those were though.
I wanna find a bone stock db but they are hard to find here. There is an old dude down the street who has one he bought new but I can't get him to come up off it

Sent from my EVO with tapatalk.

99sil-teg

Jointhe Wingless Movement
So I've been slacking... I have some door panels to replace the crappy ones in my car now. Really just in clean up mod right now.

Also will be organizing the first post with mods and things replaced.

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.
So I've been slacking... I have some door panels to replace the crappy ones in my car now. Really just in clean up mod right now.

Also will be organizing the first post with mods and things replaced.
Thanks for those plugs man! You hot the interior put back together yet? I wanna see the all black!

99sil-teg

Yep interior is all back together, I'll have to get some shots soon, car is currently full of parts lol. Also bought me a Skunk2 shift knob and might be trading for a ITR Knob soon lol. I'm starting my hunt for a 1 gen Mugen black knob soon though. Might also be putting some bottle caps on my car soon too.

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.
Yep interior is all back together, I'll have to get some shots soon, car is currently full of parts lol. Also bought me a Skunk2 shift knob and might be trading for a ITR Knob soon lol. I'm starting my hunt for a 1 gen Mugen black knob soon though. Might also be putting some bottle caps on my car soon too.
That's a lot of knob swapping.

99sil-teg

Haha, well the plan for winter is to get it where i want then in spring get the suspension and exterior where I want.

99sil-teg

Replaced my shift boot and bezel, and also fixed the shift boot sag. Also decided to sell my mugen and keep the skunk2 I just bought. Finally pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

99sil-teg

So I have a couple si-vtec parts coming in for my front end. OEM corners and *drum roll* an OEM si-vtec lip! Very pumped to have found a lip because they are pretty rare, this was the first one I have come across in the last 3 yrs.

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.
So I have a couple si-vtec parts coming in for my front end. OEM corners and *drum roll* an OEM si-vtec lip! Very pumped to have found a lip because they are pretty rare, this was the first one I have come across in the last 3 yrs.
What you want for the makes corners. I need a pair to try my led circuit board idea on.