99sil-teg's Triumpant Return

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.
Might be a bit till more, I'm selling the 98+ bumper and ITR lip today and maybe a few more things so I'll be on the lookout. I've decided for now that I'm keeping the 94-97 front end. Picked up a driver headlight yesterday that I need to refinish. Also should have some 98+ tails coming soon.

Kinda want to buy those Skunk2 springs off Aussie but decided I'm going to pass for now.
Sounds like a plan! I was gonna do the sport kit but I think I'm gonna save up for coils instead. May as well for a few hundred bucks more.

Sent from my EVO with tapatalk.

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
I'm thinking a Koni SP3/Ground Control setup
like my set up? its nice but id like a stiifer ride for dragon run.. Missouri roads LE coils are good, but custom are best... going to cost around $700ish either way if you buy parts together, dont try and buy them separately. going to cost more, learn from my mistakes :lol:

Last edited:

99sil-teg

Jointhe Wingless Movement
like my set up? its nice but id like a stiifer ride for dragon run.. Missouri roads LE coils are good, but custom are best... going to cost around $700ish either way if you buy parts together, dont try and buy them separately. going to cost more, learn from my mistakes :lol:
Well I'm in no rush at all lol, not dropping it till spring so I'll just wait till a deal comes up.

99sil-teg

So, I have some parts on the way.... and to pick up

98+ Tail
Oh shit handle plugs to put on the passenger side for a cleaner look
Passenger speaker (mine is blown)
OEM GSR shift knob
and.... the exciting part (for me)
Some mint 98+ black gsr cloths and mint door panels! Picking them up this weekend.

Now I just have to figure out how to make a 98+ rear seat fit a 97 lol

99sil-teg

Got me some tails installed tonight, they need buffed but they'll eventually shine. Ignore the dirty car lol. Also picking up my seats and door panels tomorrow.