99sil-teg's Triumpant Return

99sil-teg

Jointhe Wingless Movement
I used Satin paint made specifically for plastic, I've used the same paint for all 3, works very well. Should be at any parts store. Its called Fusion I think

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.
Damn the bay already looked pretty good. I want to black out my interior so bad now!

Sent from my EVO with tapatalk.

rnhib25

ricer all day
I used Satin paint made specifically for plastic, I've used the same paint for all 3, works very well. Should be at any parts store. Its called Fusion I think
cool have to give that a try. i already spent 40 bucks on bronze paint to paint my wheels.

99sil-teg

You all will laugh but this one might be getting a spoiler lol. I'd like a Mugen Gen 1 but I'm poor so I might try and see if I like a ITR spoiler... OEM of course but we'll see. It looks pretty good spoilerless. If I decide to to keep it spoilerless I'll be shaving everything soon.

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.
You all will laugh but this one might be getting a spoiler lol. I'd like a Mugen Gen 1 but I'm poor so I might try and see if I like a ITR spoiler... OEM of course but we'll see. It looks pretty good spoilerless. If I decide to to keep it spoilerless I'll be shaving everything soon.
Don't do it man. Shave her. All nice and smooth.

Sent from my EVO with tapatalk.

99sil-teg

Might be a bit till more, I'm selling the 98+ bumper and ITR lip today and maybe a few more things so I'll be on the lookout. I've decided for now that I'm keeping the 94-97 front end. Picked up a driver headlight yesterday that I need to refinish. Also should have some 98+ tails coming soon.

Kinda want to buy those Skunk2 springs off Aussie but decided I'm going to pass for now.