A couple pics.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Wanted you guys to see how bright my headlights are.

My brand new 92-93 front bumper. One light is pictured, have both going to paint them orange.

My engine, with the sexy valve cover.

Interior after the black conversion.

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
lookin good, altough i would leave teh bumper lenses clear i think it looks much better.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
For the record, I took the front speaker grilles off. I was waiting for them to be called ghetto.

This is what they would look like orange, actualley this is exactley what I want mine to look like. They just beat me to it.

DJNAS

HUSTLING FOR A HUSTLER
dam yo ironman ... i have not see that cd for a while .... the car is looking sexxy ... can i take it for a test drive..lol :twisted: .. oh yeah i like the rims too .... :banana:

DA6streetsleepr

thats a sick ass DB. Yeah thats what I did to mine, was painted them orange. That paint was expensive, 25$ for a little ass can from the local tuner shop. I think I painted them too much so they have more of a darker red shade but i like em. Clean ride though dude.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Anybody notice the new family guy movie on the seat?

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
i did i love family guy still havent gotten around to buying the dvd how is it, and nice teg omni

g3teg97

Super Moderator
Finally some pics! j/p...nice gen two. And that pic of the black gen two that you want it to look like is bangin'. Can't wait to see it finished!

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
I am still eyeing up all the black cars in the parking lots to find the right paint. The new civics have Nighthawk Black, very nice black. Will probably end up with that paint.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
I still havent decided if this is gonna be the daily driver yet. Still going to get the suspension, rims, paint, jdm moldings, shave antenna & wiper nozzle. Just little things, I want this one to have a/c, so might just keep her lightly modded, then get another one to make crazy.