A couple pics.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
****Updates***

I found the right black, its on an M3. Paint is called Jet Black, now all I need is the code. Should be scoring a T3/T04E tomorrow. Should have a .60 Trim, might be going with the SP manifold. Tial wastegate, Apex-i BOV (keep it quiet). Still eyeing those advans, but will still want the GSR blades. Should be dropped in the spring also. Neuspeed Sports with Tokico Blues, smooth ride minus the wheel gap.

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
Yeah I guess after all my aspirations of going all motor krazy on my gsr, after the meet last sunday a civic and me were the only ones all motor, everybody else was boosting down to that white da on the pics which had a supercharger :cry: o well ill go the easy way too

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
LS is a bitch to get all motor power out of, I did the research. 200 whp is hard NA, so ill throw a turbo on her.

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
i thought you were plannin on souping up something else and keepin your current teg dd till it blows up ... please dont slap on the turbo till it hits 300k i wanna see that on the orig motor

tonys2teg

super brother
FEELING THAT PAINTJOB THATS REALLY HOT!

I AM JELLY MY PAINT PEELING. I GUESS MY CAR IS TOO FAST. :drive:

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Melt said:
i thought you were plannin on souping up something else and keepin your current teg dd till it blows up ... please dont slap on the turbo till it hits 300k i wanna see that on the orig motor
Plan on getting 300k out of her before the build up. Will be rebuilding bottom end, doing some head work after 300k. Before then hope to have the drop, paint, rims, maybe some interior stuff. *cough* corbeau *cough*

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Oh also didnt score the turbo today. Only because it had ttoo much shaft play and a couple little cracks on the exhaust housing. FUCK THAT. Also was a T25, not that thats bad.

CHILD

all day all JDM
nice cam seals! :thumbs up.....can't wait to see that baby boosted!

go rack up some more miles LOL

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
That cam seal is great, my old one was cracked so I got the STR. Best part is how well it goes with the valve cover.