Alexxx22's slammed GSR

Alexxx22

Well I've been lurking on this forum for while now and im bored so i decided to make a thread on my car :D hope you guys enjoy. It's a 95 Gsr i got it bone stock for 3.7k not bad :lol:

those babies where the first major mod i did to it beside maintenance stuff that i did to the car (oh yess function and form type 2s :D)

thats how she sat after i installed them, then next i bought her a greddy Tic catback

then finally after that i finally found a red 98 front bumper so i updated her look and put my headlights to good use instead of just laying around

then this happened............

so it was time for new wheels and tires lol

now this is how she looks now

ill try to keep this thread updated with what i do to my car, thank you for your time guys :D

ATEGGY94

damn those uk tails !! i tried to get a set and the guy just decided not to give them up lol
any future plans for the car?

Alexxx22

damn those uk tails !! i tried to get a set and the guy just decided not to give them up lol
any future plans for the car?
oh that asshole lol i got mine for a good price i paid $220 off some guy on honda-tech
yeah i plan on getting the uk rear bumper and praying to find the uk fogs and surrounding to install them lol then for seats some red DC5 type r recaros, also ASR brace with function7 LCA, and getting around to installing my clear side markers that are just laying in a box lol

ATEGGY94

we have the same set up i got those lca's I'm getting the sub frame soon, i just painted my car NHBP so i put in my side markers and removed my side moldings, ukdm rear bumper? usdm is the same just buy the fog light its about 180 shipped original stanley rear foglight all u need to do is make the hole in the bumper

ATEGGY94

i make the big purchases with my school check too lol

Alexxx22

we have the same set up i got those lca's I'm getting the sub frame soon, i just painted my car NHBP so i put in my side markers and removed my side moldings, ukdm rear bumper? usdm is the same just buy the fog light its about 180 shipped original stanley rear foglight all u need to do is make the hole in the bumper
oh really dahm those are some beautiful LCA'a if only they had more color variety, what color sub frame you getting? i want the neo chrome that shit is sexy. I need a paint job bad lol, dahm you got them removed? im still debating if i should shave the side molding or leave it lol. yeah i know you can just cut the hole but i also want the licence plate extender and doing all that adds up to the same that i would waste on buying a uk bumper so i rather just get the real thing

lol hell yeah!! i cant wait to go back to school i need more car parts xD

ATEGGY94

yea work money isn't enough lol ima get a polished subframe since i have polished lca's and i guess your right the license plate extender is cool but it looks better with cali plate NY plates look like ass
and for the side molding deff take them off in my opinion
...fuck now i have the plate extender on my mind lol

Alexxx22

yea work money isn't enough lol ima get a polished subframe since i have polished lca's and i guess your right the license plate extender is cool but it looks better with cali plate NY plates look like ass
and for the side molding deff take them off in my opinion
...f*** now i have the plate extender on my mind lol
it really doesnt lol i just make $180 a week no way i can fix up my car with that lol. Oh that sounds sexy do you have a thread on your car? i just mainly want the licence plate extender for shows so when i take it to meets its different and has plates from the uk lol too many people around here go jdm -_____-

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
I said once and i'll say it again, the only car that i've seen pull off this wheel combo and looks clean

Alexxx22

i want a jdm front but a uk rear lol best of both i guess i have a build thread
well I'm slaving 40 hours a week i make about 350 give or take still not enough

heres my thread

http://www.clubintegra.com/board/showthread.php?t=75114
That would look pretty sick cant wait to see it :D do you have any pics of it painted yet? i just have a part time job and go to school full time lol s*** sucks

Nice ride man

thats a kickass gsr you got there man keep it up!
Thanks you!! ill try my best

I said once and i'll say it again, the only car that i've seen pull off this wheel combo and looks clean
thanks for the compliment it means a lot :D a lot more people around my area are starting to like my wheels set up lol feels good