Alexxx22's slammed GSR

Sammich

never really a fan of these wheels..especially on a newer style vehicle as yours..you kinda pull it off..either way, nice lowering on it..love it

Alexxx22

never really a fan of these wheels..especially on a newer style vehicle as yours..you kinda pull it off..either way, nice lowering on it..love it
yeah a lot of people dont like em and some do, but its okay cause i love it :D lol and thanks its hard being that low though

Beautiful ride man, makes me want to lower mine even more. Keep it up
thanks man, you should do it!! maybe not slam it though lol it gives too many issues at time but i wouldnt want it any other way :D

PatEK

nice car, those wheels do look good on your car.

gmdc2ftw

Came along very nice! check out mine and LMK what you think...

MyDC2isSlow

THPTHPTHPTHP ..Helicopter
Supa clean bro! good fitment and good choice of coilovers! wish i had the type two's instead of type one's, owell i guess. Dig the roof wing as well.

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
not bad except for the wheels. i dont like how the spokes stick out past the lip of the wheel.

Posted from my Microwave using Tapatalk

Alexxx22

Supa clean bro! good fitment and good choice of coilovers! wish i had the type two's instead of type one's, owell i guess. Dig the roof wing as well.
Yeah the type 2's are pretty nice worth the money :D thanks i felt like it needed something in the rear since i took off the spoiler lol

not bad except for the wheels. i dont like how the spokes stick out past the lip of the wheel.

why cant you love it lol one day maybe :3

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
lol! i dont know. when i was in the market for low offset, i wanted to get those but someone posted many angle pics and the spoke design drew me away.

Alexxx22

lol! i dont know. when i was in the market for low offset, i wanted to get those but someone posted many angle pics and the spoke design drew me away.

yeah i see how that can drive you away lol I think it makes them look aggressive and they look nice when they're rolling :D come on you know you like them ;) lol