Alyssa's EG build thread :)

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
I just want to say... that alyssa if a dude had started this thread it would still be on page 2...

Jabes

thanks, it wasn't even washed in those pics from the show :lol:

yeah they are. in the back they don't match up though, so the previous owners solution was to wrap pool noodles in towels and shove them in between the top and bottom hahaha.
hmmm sounds like a problem... are your tabs on the seat messed up or is the bolt that holds the loop on gone?

whitedc4

Just reading through your thread i realized i email you about your integra when i was looking for a shell lol i asked if you'd just sell the shell...haaa. anyways, my favorite hatch is an EG! and your eg is pretty nice!

i had hx....only they were purps.... ew. lol but theyre pretty nice for oem. i suggest polishing the lip and see what it looks like.

alyssafacex

i would so give you my ls seats
haha what are you waiting for!

I just want to say... that alyssa if a dude had started this thread it would still be on page 2...
:roll:

check out hawaii girl adel LMAO she took a picture on her car and every one fapped
i know i seen that like really ohh lemme just throw a half naked picture of me up on a forum site..:roll:

hmmm sounds like a problem... are your tabs on the seat messed up or is the bolt that holds the loop on gone?
its just because they're from a gsr and when they put them in the hatch they didn't match up

Just reading through your thread i realized i email you about your integra when i was looking for a shell lol i asked if you'd just sell the shell...haaa. anyways, my favorite hatch is an EG! and your eg is pretty nice!

i had hx....only they were purps.... ew. lol but theyre pretty nice for oem. i suggest polishing the lip and see what it looks like.
haha i remember that. thanks. and i wanna polish the whole face

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
haha what are you waiting for!

:roll:

i know i seen that like really ohh lemme just throw a half naked picture of me up on a forum site..:roll:

its just because they're from a gsr and when they put them in the hatch they didn't match up

haha i remember that. thanks. and i wanna polish the whole face
come get the seats imaculate tan seats cloth and yes shane would love if you posted a picture on here

alyssafacex

i know!! they're white HX wheels!!

gonna make em look like itr's?

nice toes!
hahah! thanks i need to paint my toenails.
anyways!!! yeah i think i'm gonna, i need to find some honda centercaps.
i couldn't decide if i wanted to paint them gold or white. so i chose white!
i'll have them on in a couple days, its supposed to rain tomorrow :(