An Update on 99sil-teg

DesireeDC4

go wide or go home.
i hate you!!!! lmao. yeah well.. im getting my rear fog!! lmao. my bf is getting it for me since i got him his lip lmao.

aaaahhh they look sexyyyy, i hate you, yuppers, i hate you.

99sil-teg

Jointhe Wingless Movement
i hate you!!!! lmao. yeah well.. im getting my rear fog!! lmao. my bf is getting it for me since i got him his lip lmao.

aaaahhh they look sexyyyy, i hate you, yuppers, i hate you.
So much hate lol

Yeah I probably won't have a rear fog till next spring when I put my 94-97 rear on. I have to get my ek sideskirts on soon... motivation is so hard to find on a saturday lol

99sil-teg

Can you say more stickers lol

I have a little project coming up and also some repair to the lip to do so these will be on the car soon. My favorite is the CKY one... that is def going on the very front lol

99sil-teg

Sunvisors are done for now.. I will add some once I find the right stickers.

99sil-teg

I can't condone what you are doing here.
lol and why is that? Its something where I looked for any kind of car that I could make work but its very rare to find a car with black sunvisors so I did this till I find something I like or decide to cover them with fabric... I just can't find anything I like yet.

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
dude you suck, i just noticed the soad sticker! I'm huge fan of them, and you suck I want that sticker/ shirt of them! I hate you.... :p

rnhib25

ricer all day
hey dude cann you take a pic of the trunk i wanna see the delete plug u did...or you welded it shut??

99sil-teg

hey dude cann you take a pic of the trunk i wanna see the delete plug u did...or you welded it shut??
Actually right now all it has is thick silver pin striping which has worked amazingly.. I have been using the stuff for a year now with no problem. I will be welding the holes shut next spring when I repaint

99sil-teg

Well I have a son coming soon so its looking like some of my extra parts must go for now. I'm thinking the ek skirts will not be happening for now and also my 94-97 rear bumper will be going on unpainted.. which kinda sucks lol. So I'm sure this will be the last update for awhile..

Also over the winter the lip will be coming off and some repairing will be done and then reclearing the lip when it warms back up.