An Update on 99sil-teg

99sil-teg

Jointhe Wingless Movement

Easy install on those. Did a rough measurement on the ek's compared to the dc's sideskirts and they are about 5 to 6 ins too long so I will have to get an exact measurement on the dcs and cut the eks to fit, my plan is to pull the dc sides and just copy everything I can from the dc to the ek's, like same holes and everything.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
lol i agree we should have one for just green integras since theres soo many of us...

99sil-teg

ROTY should have a category for the Best Automatic Integra. You'd probably win.
I'm all for that lol, then I would be in two categories. Best Auto and Best under 2k... but this will be the last year for me on that... next year is paint

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
hey I take offense to that comment!! :lol:

Tails look nice Josh, btw your welcome! haha:p

so are you going to paint the sides or keep them black?
I meant it as a compliment. He has one of, if not, the nicest auto Integra on the site.

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
I know I was just jokin man, giving your crap for that comment, cuz no one remembers my auto :p
you should see it in person, pics don't do justice...!

99sil-teg

yea its a ninja auto, most people assume its 5sp.... i think even Josh thought it was when we first meet..
Oh I totally forgot :lol:

I would so lose if you entered in a Auto of the Year lol... ur ukdm front would slay me

Maybe we could go for a 1, 2 MO sweep lol

99sil-teg

Well today I'm going to start the measuring and running ideas around about the ek sideskirts.. I know that I will have to drill holes and also cut them shorter.

Also I am going to be buying 37 stickers pretty soon from a site for touching up my lip and also I have a little project that I am doing as well. I will get pics when its done but it will prob be a couple weeks.

Also I will keep you updated on the ek's