Another stolen thread...

Cman46290

WOW. I never get used to hearing about these cars getting stolen or broken into... effing ridiculous man...

SO sorry to hear... hope they find uit and get it back to you in one piece!

MrGurley

************5-0
damn man.. that sucks... where in japan are you?

Merlins Beard

*Beard not included
wow, thats very sad. hopefully you can get her back before too long and without anything missing. lets hope the Japanese cops are good at what they do

michaelz

:cry: Yeah..I was kinda surprised too...Japan!?! No way. Hope for the best.
Yes car theft is not as common as the states but clearly the 3rd gen curse is here too. B engines, Recaros and JDM fronts (for exporting) are in high demand so it was probably professionals who stole it instead of opportunistic kids. I haven't driven it in a month and it's been sitting there so they obviously had plenty of time to scout it out. The worst fear keeping me awake is she won't be found or stripped bare :smackself .

damn man.. that sucks... where in japan are you?
I live in Osaka city.

I am so sorry. There are no words to express that feeling. Hopefully u find it all in one piece or find the kids who did it and shut them down. So so sorry!
Thankyou, now I have a first hand appreciation of how you must have felt when your baby was jacked by low lives. I haven't been on here for a while but did you end up getting another DC?

Last edited:

MrGurley

************5-0
Yes car theft is not as common as the states but clearly the 3rd gen curse is here too. B engines, Recaros and JDM fronts (for exporting) are in high demand so it was probably professionals who stole it instead of opportunistic kids. I haven't driven it in a month and it's been sitting there so they obviously had plenty of time to scout it out. The worst fear keeping me awake is she won't be found or stripped bare :smackself .

I live in Osaka city.
yea that makes sense.... theft was always an issue when i lived in Yokosuka

BeatBox

Real Good!
should of kept it under a cover, doesnt matter where u live in the world. is a matter of who lives there
sucks IF I WAS IN YOUR SHOES once i saw that it was gone, i would of dropped into the fetal position and start crying lol
not really but i would be really upset specially on something un common like that.

GL hope you find it

Ay-T

Bathed In Blood
What?!?!?!?! Omggggggg that is sooooo messed up. I'm soooo sorry to hear that bro! I feel for you :((

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

michaelz

UPDATE

The car has been found!

It was abandoned in a alley a couple of miles from one of Osaka's many ports. Police rang me up and I had it towed home on Wednesday night after the fingerprinting was done.

Car is straight, no bent wheels, nothing stolen off it, engine idles fine and will go into reverse/forward gears no problems. I haven't tested it at speed to see how she drives but that's because the number plates are gone so cops refused to let me drive it on the road.

Major downside... the ****s who got it there were really rough with it. It has a lot of cosmetic damage. Minor stuff on the body but what puzzles me is how they managed to scratch deep gashes through EVERYTHING on the front of the car. The only way to remove the blemishes is to replace everything; both headlights, bumper + paint.

Passenger side rear quarter was kicked in No loss of paint but it's a bitch to fix. Why couldn't that **** kick the front fender instead?

I'm trying to get quotes to fix it. Can't wait for work to be over so I can get outta here and deal with more pressing matters.

Ganyon

That really sucks. Sorry to hear bro. Hope you get her back to tip top shape.

Last edited: