Any info on this car...?

Rich-PMS

unless you have pictures showing how it was done im going with photoshop. because i have a picture of alot of stuff....doesnt mean it wasnt photoshopped
But to see the car from differant angles and the headlights look exactly the same in each gives me a very good feelig it's legit.

Can you show me a flaw in the photo that makes it look photoshopped? Because I've zoomed in and can't find anything that gives me that feeling.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
But to see the car from differant angles and the headlights look exactly the same in each gives me a very good feelig it's legit.

Can you show me a flaw in the photo that makes it look photoshopped? Because I've zoomed in and can't find anything that gives me that feeling.
graphic artists can do that and not show flaws...thats how 100% of every advertisement is made. and i do believe you only posted one picture in your op so............yeah cant really see it from various angles now can i :roll:

nugget

I Love My Toyota.
graphic artists can do that and not show flaws...thats how 100% of every advertisement is made. and i do believe you only posted one picture in your op so............yeah cant really see it from various angles now can i :roll:
no its real. i remember seeing this car years back with a build thread on g2ic. heres a better picture of it.

**edit**

here another

Last edited:

cvc7chris

Hustler
it's legitt...

i think it will fit without THAT much work, i mean the 2g head lights kinda look like them too. im sure he had to maybe drill a few holes or wat not and who knows how "secure" it actually is.

but it sure looks damn good

Rich-PMS

It looks like the center of the "nose" of the hood is wider than OEM.

I know it's legit, I want the paper traill showing/proving how it can be done!

bradster101

Not racist... I have found that the people who claim not to be racist think that everything is racist, making them the first one to pull the race card NICE