Any Integra in Killeen

integra2

So i have staff duty again Friday. Its pretty lame. So i won't be there. But hey convince the people to change its location to ft hood bldg 10005 parking lot and ill be there for sure. Lol
lol. hey pm me ur unit bro. maybe i seen u around or something

IdioticMoney

Cascade Honda Crew
I just found out my duty isn't today. Its march 24th so ill be at the car meet tonight at guitar center. And Idk if you've seen me around. I have a green teggy with a black hood and a dark green passenger door

IdioticMoney

Cascade Honda Crew
Oh sweet ass man. Im looking forward to seeing it and gearing about the difference. Im waiting for my hood to show up. Should be here hopefully this week. I looked at getting came but they sell different types for na and turboed and since Im going the boosted route Im just gonna wait till i turbo. Like i said i was gonna wait a year but I've been having second thoughts about getting the type r interior now and just boosting instead. Blahhh so many choices!

integra2

Oh sweet ass man. Im looking forward to seeing it and gearing about the difference. Im waiting for my hood to show up. Should be here hopefully this week. I looked at getting came but they sell different types for na and turboed and since Im going the boosted route Im just gonna wait till i turbo. Like i said i was gonna wait a year but I've been having second thoughts about getting the type r interior now and just boosting instead. Blahhh so many choices!
i just ordered the red interior DIY stuff. was like $18 of ebay. its some red seude. to easy.
other than the seats alot of that shit u can do yourself man

IdioticMoney

Cascade Honda Crew
I won't be coming out this Friday or the next but will be coming out on the 16th. Should have my new hood on by then and some rims Im looking at picking up too.

integra2

I won't be coming out this Friday or the next but will be coming out on the 16th. Should have my new hood on by then and some rims Im looking at picking up too.
cooll cool. ill be there with my friend. he got a subaru. Fedex says my intake man should be here on the 1st. but ill belive it when i see it!

integra2

Hey man you get the manifold yesterday
NO. stupid ass Fedex lied.
BUt it says "rescheduled, coming the following business day".
when is today. But im gonna be suppper bussy this weekend.
I just got an all black dash yesterday! and steeringwheel!
The dash is gonna be hard cause its so big and im one person lol.
But between the intake man and dash and stuff im gonna need the whole weekend.
But then ill have all the Black interior i wanted. took me like 4 months :D

IdioticMoney

Cascade Honda Crew
Yeah i noticed you were selling your steering wheel on cl. Was gonna ask you about that. Im headed up to deepstage today to get my hood put on.