Anybody see the Michael Jackson Memorial thing? Discuss.

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
Very sad. A friend wanted me to go to the actual memorial with her because she got tickets and really likes him, but eh. I'd be going to support her, not so much him and that felt wrong at a memorial. It was more like going to a freak show for me (yeah, yeah, sounds mean but at least I'm being honest). I've always liked his music, not so much all the things that surrounded him. He definitely was a weirdo, but who knows how much of the things that we heard about were true? Either way, it's still sad because his music rocks.

Anyhoot, I saw part of the memorial speeches on TV. Sooooooooooooooooo sad when his daughter started talking. That part actually made me cry. It's never fun hearing a kid weep for a parent.

[YOUTUBE=""]7wkxA0OPpzg&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Discuss.

Last edited:

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
they were actually showing this in the loby of my work, the CAL EPA building...i was actually suprised they would show this in a state building very sad tho...i was watching a little at work

G3GirL

I think it's the part where you hear her really crying hard at 0:31-0:35ish that gets to me. She sounds devastated.

kuro300

LTDI racing
it sad cause the man gave his life to make lives better you know..

much love an respect forever more to him

G3GirL

lol......found some tributes on YouTube from around the world...

London's Mass Moonwalk:

[YOUTUBE=""]6lJSXn4bhi8[/YOUTUBE]

^One thing's for sure, people in London sure dance funny!

Different parts (Moscow, Hong Kong, etc.):

[YOUTUBE=""]pY3O0Z2sm5Y&feature=featured[/YOUTUBE]

Philippines prison inmates' Thriller tribute:

[YOUTUBE=""]wGjorWhPeTw[/YOUTUBE]

^lol...I wonder how they decided who got to be Michael Jackson?

mirrorimg

I agree it's sad, but this thing is on every station, at every hour of the day. It's getting a bit irritating.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
That's why Filipinos are the best dancers in the world. :thumbs up

We even dance in prison. Lol!

Sammich

first off, none of us were there to actually say..he molested those kids...the surgeries he had..of course were scary, but all of the humanitarian stuff he did (not to mention being in ripleys for being the most giving celebrity) and his music etc...he's worthy of the hype...not ALL of the hype, but yea. i say give the man his respect. at the end of the day, a human being died