Anyone wanna have a meet sometime in July?

Pick which day is best for you

• Saturday July 9th

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sunday July 10th

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Saturday July 16th

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Sunday July 17th

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

1329itr00

Type R
Just wanted to know if some of you Jersey people wanted to have a meet sometime in July I'm gonna post a poll for like 2 weeks once we figure out when then we can discuss a place and time for that day

1329itr00

Type R
ok cool lets get a lot of cars so we could have a good meet tell your friends and others too if they wanna come and just pick a day on the poll which is best

1329itr00

Type R
i wanna hold it at a park or something where we can bbq or something and have a good time... and we'll find out where everyone lives and whats the easiest for everyone

IntegrasAreBest

Honda / Acura Fanatic
theres an abandoned shopping complex in trenton thats pretty fricking huge i go their all the time to do burnouts or whip it around the conrete dividers. we can have a huge meet there if you want to.

1329itr00

Type R
Ominous G2 Dont think im making this one. Long haul, and Im pretty busy in july.
=[ sorry bro try ur best tho cause i wanna get as many i can....

MORE PEOPLE THAT WANNA ATTEND PLEASE VOTE FOR A DAY... IF I DON'T SEE ATLEAST 10 VOTES BY THE TIME THIS POLL IS OVER I'M GONNA GUESS THAT NOT MANY PEOPLE WANNA MEET UP PLEASE PLEASE VOTE

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Ill be in Baltimore the one weekend, then Maple Grove the other. So I def cant make it.

IntegrasAreBest

Honda / Acura Fanatic
wait do u mean moorestown ? the one near cherry hill ? if not where is morristown? is that near pa? shore96teg on ti is having a huge meet in july ill get the dates and directions for ya. we'll hit up a park first, then a cruise, then atco for some integra vs integra action.

1329itr00

Type R
i'm like 2 hours from atco and i went there one time and didn't have good runs i wasn't too happy with it there dunno why maybe it was just a bad day i'm closer to e-town tho cause at atco you have to drive thru the water and i dont really like that but we'll figure something out