Anyone wanna have a meet sometime in July?

Pick which day is best for you

• Saturday July 9th

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sunday July 10th

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Saturday July 16th

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Sunday July 17th

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Integraboy04

so your closer to englishtown..we ( integrasarbest & myself and others and hamilton evo society and the lot meets group ) was there last summer for the dub whips tour. it was ok. have you ever been out to the lotmeets in marlboro or shit dude you should come to hamilton on friday nights..we all meet at acme..lots of 350z's rx8's mustangs and of course 240's, tegs, crx, civics. etc etc. Some kid named Mike Benson he's got a 95 or 97 bmw trash talks tegs all the time he's never been beaten by one maybe you can beat him .

1329itr00

Type R
maybe i'll come by and see what i can do... does he have a 1/4 mile time or does he only street race... lemme know cause then we'll see if its even worth it for me to race him cause he mite be faster :p but i'll prob do it anyway for shitz and gigglez

IntegrasAreBest

Honda / Acura Fanatic
Hmm so your closer to englishtown....ok well wheres this other meet your talking about

IntegrasAreBest

Honda / Acura Fanatic
oh yeah mike benson's bmw is an m3 so i dont think you stand a chance..but anywayz you should come out to hamilton, friday night is tuner night everybody is out with their cars.

1329itr00

Type R
what year m3 is it my friend has one thats a 98 i think the older body style four door auto and he ran like a 14.3 at the track same as me if his is stick then he an probably take me and of course if it doesn't have many mods

Integraboy04

its a stick but im not sure of the year and he is turbo, he has stories of taking down newer m3's and evo's but i wave the bs flag on it.

IntegrasAreBest

Honda / Acura Fanatic
nah i dont know what he runs in the quarter mile but his car is very fast and its a full interior four door m3. hes gonna run against my friend Lou's Evo tonight. so all who want to see should come to hamilton square acme then we'll find a desolate area to race.