^.^Anything Goes Chat for Noobies!^.^

R13

The other asshole
I like pics like that, Simple cell pics from just a "standing there" angle, Gives it a genuine feel, Makes me realize how much I really wish I had a jdm front...

TheSkygun

If financial things go the way they are I'll be selling the tc and getting a dc again..
Also saw a clean 98+ with optional sides and rear valences and blades

Sent from JARVIS

R13

The other asshole
Tc not doing it for you? o_O

I wish I had a mint dc that I could be proud of, I feel like I'm driving around in a trash can.

Sent from my toaster

OneFastGSR

R13 spend some dough on your car and it won't feel that way! My civic ran like s***, slowest turd in the state, my hatch didn't close, My interior was falling apart. I fixed it all and it's actually pretty damn quick, Hatch shuts perfectly, Interior is pretty clean again, Now I got all my suspension stuff. I would never sell my civic right now I love it to much! Start fixing it one thing at a time whatever is the problem!

R13

The other asshole
I just wish I had a solid list of things I absolutely want for my interior, I know I want sound deadening (I don't care about weight) and i'd like a nice wheel with an nrg setup but I really want things that make my interior pop, Something that catches your eye but even the average "non enthuiast" type would get in and say "This is nice"

It'd be cool to make a thread and just have the whole site help me build my entire list because I'm sure there are parts I'm unaware of that would look really nice.

I also need some a/c components because summers coming up and I want a/c, I made it last year just fine but it would be nice when I take a girl out if I had some a/c so the other person was comfortable.

Sent from my toaster

Last edited:

TheSkygun

Mom lost her job so I need a full time job to pay rent for us or we'll have to live with her parents in San Diego which I don't think I'd make enough for the gas to work let alone car payment. Hoping to find a roommate and second job though at least

Sent from JARVIS

94RS

No fucks given.
Tc not doing it for you? o_O

I wish I had a mint dc that I could be proud of, I feel like I'm driving around in a trash can.

Sent from my toaster
Keyword there... "driving"

Would you rather have a white turd just sitting in your yard for 2 1/2 years?

R13

The other asshole
To be fair you get to ride the scoot which would be awesome :lol:

I borrow other peoples cars so much and after spending those few months in that mustang the stock integra interior feels souless and crappy.

I think I would be happy with nice interior, I've got the exterior to where I can live with it.

Sent from my toaster

R13

The other asshole
Which reminds me I need to remind someone that I still need a big ass bubble wrap bag to send you that bumper.

Sent from my toaster

94RS

No fucks given.
The scoot blew the head gasket, which explains why I had carbon deposits on my plug, white smoke and burning oil.

Engine has been torn apart since last Monday, and the only local place I can get the right gasket for the BBK is in the process of moving. I could get it from the place they order, but $7 shipping on an $11 part is retarded since the place is within walking distance of my house and doesn't allow local pickup.