Apex'i N1 sound test

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
double fail!!
i was by the docks where the aircraft carriers are! :rolf:
i needed to go to the exchange. thats where i parked at :p

JGvtec

Totally changed my mind. The sound in car from normal acceleration is like nothing. isnt loud at all. and or your loud wheels i can hear it now :lol:

jznsn2u

double fail!!
i was by the docks where the aircraft carriers are! :rolf:
i needed to go to the exchange. thats where i parked at :p
L O L haahah. hey bro can you take a video when the iphone isnt jammed between your steering wheel?

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
Totally changed my mind. The sound in car from normal acceleration is like nothing. isnt loud at all. and or your loud wheels i can hear it now :lol:
its louder in person than it is in the vid. i could clearly hear it when driving normal. its just not loud and annoying. just the way i like it :thumbs up

L O L haahah. hey bro can you take a video when the iphone isnt jammed between your steering wheel?
what do you mean? like seeing the windshield and me?? if so, i gotta make a camera mount.

jznsn2u

its louder in person than it is in the vid. i could clearly hear it when driving normal. its just not loud and annoying. just the way i like it :thumbs up

what do you mean? like seeing the windshield and me?? if so, i gotta make a camera mount.
yes, camera mount. so i dont have to keep second guessing :thumbs up.

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
yeah. its just jailbroken and its stuck between the headrest and top of the backing on the passenger seat. :thumbs up

DC_Five_Earl

roll by this saturday. around ikea time :D
haha forsure :thumbs up I gotta see wsup since its my girls birthday and about the shirts on its way the pic never went through text -_________________________________- sorry man , but we'll make it happen

jznsn2u

woot! I like how I know where you're at in that video 8). Thanks coy. Did you get anything from the nex or you just turned it off?