April '15 ROTM Tie Breaker!

Tie Breaker

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hater would imply jealousy. Far from it. Just prefer cars that weren't built with daddy's money. Personal preference.

Not saying it isn't clean. Your pops did a good job.

Last edited:
Hater would imply jealousy. Far from it. Just prefer cars that weren't built with daddy's money. Personal preference.

Not saying it isn't clean. Your pops did a good job.
You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. You're just assuming because I'm young and have a nice car he paid for it? He has 5 kids and doesn't have enough money to drop over $20K on my car. He gave it to me like this:

I bought everything myself LOL. The only thing my Dad has done is work on the car with me, teach me about cars & that's all I need because I'll look back at that years from now. I don't need my parents money to pay for my car or parts.

ALL of this: motor rebuild, 5 lug, wheels, interior, paint - paid for by my own money I've earned. I'm also paying for my R build myself. Good try though.

Last edited:
"I bought everything myself"

Except the entire car. Cute story.
Oh yeah man I didn't buy the actual CAR - it was a gift to his to his first child and he owned the car since 1997, has a 69' Nova and a 05' Explorer.

What is he going to do? Let it sit there and rot? Sell it to his first child?

Last edited:
Shit. I'm proud I have a great father who saved his first car for his first son & has taught me everything I know about cars. Has 4 other children but still pays attention to me.

What's wrong with that?

Daddy issues?

You coulda bought it off him...you did just say he doesn't have much money.
No I did not say he doesn't have much money. He doesn't have enough money to spoil me nor my siblings.

He wanted to give me that car. Ever since I was younger he's always told me that'll be mine one day. I have a great Dad and I don't care that he GAVE me the car. I'm his SON & he loves me.

You = :talk:

Yea man, I can't wait to give my daughter a car, and work on it with her. That's good family. My pops helped me buy my M6, didn't take anything away from me.

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
My parents bought me my car for $3k :lol:

Sent from my iPhone 2g

VigLink badge