Are Integra Owners Getting Hassled?

Status
Not open for further replies.

IntegraT09

Banned
Hey guys I was just wondering if integras are the official rice car because I was driving one day and saw some guy getting punked by other drivers about his car. I dont want to get this car if people are going to constantly make fun of me. Has anyone been hassled alot about there teg? I want to know what I'm getting into before I grab one. My friends drive G35's, NSX and Lotus Elise. I personally have and IS350 but looking to get a second car to work on. So give me some thoughts... it would be greatly appreciated!

99sil-teg

Jointhe Wingless Movement
Cars aren't rice, they way they are done are rice. Plus you and your friends are either spoiled kids or guys with career that make decent money to have those cars. College kids and 20 year olds can't afford nsx's, lotus, and G35's by themselves. Also look at magazines, pretty sure you will find tons more hondas then anything else.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Integras aren't rice. Cars that are modified with cheap ass body kits, altezza taillights, neon lights, and ebay rear wings are rice.

IntegraT09

Banned
These are the specs I want

2000 Integra Type-R with headers, full exhaust, CAI, Greedy Turbo, Greedy Intercooler, 8000K Hids, Ricer Badge, Big fart can, Extra big spoiler, shitty rims... I want to fit in with the rest of you guys! I wanted to be the new generation of RICE! I can order all this stuff from Advance Auto Parts right? Is there a Ricer discount card?

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA

2000 Integra Type-R with headers, full exhaust, CAI, Greedy Turbo, Greedy Intercooler, 8000K Hids, Ricer Badge, Big fart can, Extra big spoiler, shitty rims... I want to fit in with the rest of you guys! I wanted to be the new generation of RICE! I can order all this stuff from Advance Auto Parts right? Is there a Ricer discount card?
1. Header
2. Greddy, not Greedy
3. Who the fuck are you coming in here saying that you want to fit in with us? Saying our Integras are rice? GTFO.

IntegraT09

Banned
I issued a rice ticket the other day to a teg with boeing 747 wing as a spoiler. that's what ruins a nice car i had a rsx type-s before and got rid of it because of ppl ricing it out... the rsx is a nice car.... whyyyyyy must you do that to such a nice carr whyyyy?

IntegraT09

Banned
1. Header
2. Greddy, not Greedy
3. Who the fuck are you coming in here saying that you want to fit in with us? Saying our Integras are rice? GTFO.
Well not everyones is rice... im just saying that why not put money into a nicer car.... than putting more money into the car than its worth.

rockadilla

thats right.

^
:ban: Stfu gtfo fagget :banhim:

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
I've seen all kinds of riced out cars. Doesn't phase me. I've seen riced out IS's before too. Maybe you should get another car.

Status
Not open for further replies.