Are Integra Owners Getting Hassled?

Status
Not open for further replies.

IntegraT09

Banned
^
:werd:
Can somebody :ban: already its obvious he's not contributing to the site
I am contributing to the site Im trying to help the teg community. Im showing u what ppl see when they look at a teg. Now its up to you guys to change that perception about the teg.

IntegraT09

Banned
acutally i just stated that i bought the car myself. Obviously you werent paying attention its cool though and Im pretty sure that i have a good paying job since i have an is350 therefore that means that I am intelligent (not being cocky).

Ballerin1

There's isn't a car that is rice, its what you do to it that makes it rice. And I believe that the person adds to the fact that his car is rice, if the person acts all badass and his car is the best he's a ricer. (Robreeto is a good example) many people say my car is ricey, but I don't care cuz that's just what I'm into at this point in my life. I just want my car to standout and be different, it isn't my fault if people don't like it and think its rice.

ISMELLBACON!

ISmellBacon!
I am contributing to the site Im trying to help the teg community. Im showing u what ppl see when they look at a teg. Now its up to you guys to change that perception about the teg.
right, so weren't you the one asking what people thought about the teg when you made this post. you might as well give up. with every post you sound even more like an idiot.

rockadilla

thats right.
I dont want my winter beater to be nasty but u guys answered my questions thanks for the help everyone it was much appreciated...
^
Oh yeah u are TOTALLY :pimp:
U are welcome.... Don't ever buy a teg, NO teg deserves an owner like u,
go buy a g35 and pick up some 16 year olds at the mall....

IntegraT09

Banned
There's isn't a car that is rice, its what you do to it that makes it rice. And I believe that the person adds to the fact that his car is rice, if the person acts all badass and his car is the best he's a ricer. (Robreeto is a good example) many people say my car is ricey, but I don't care cuz that's just what I'm into at this point in my life. I just want my car to standout and be different, it isn't my fault if people don't like it and think its rice.
Your right your going through a phase. Once you get older and WISER you will look back and say wtf was I thinking... trust it. Im not hating on you.

heykosal

Angkorian
Haha what kind of idiot has/takes this kind of time out of his day to come join just to try to flame us? Sounds like your IS got smoked by an Integra and that's why you're butt hurt.

I don't even believe you've got an IS. I don't believe your friends drive NSXs, Gs, or Elises.

Pics or it didn't happen.

Why hasn't anyone banned this guy yet? Mods step it up!

acutally i just stated that i bought the car myself. Obviously you werent paying attention its cool though and Im pretty sure that i have a good paying job since i have an is350 therefore that means that I am intelligent (not being cocky).
I bet you don't even have a car.

Status
Not open for further replies.