Aussie's Garage Build

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
I'm Integra-less at the moment, and perhaps will be forever, we'll see. However I usually have some pretty cool car stuff going on with other's cars that I never get around to sharing. Although now that I'm moving I think I'll be working on other's cars less and hopefully my own more, so I should feel more inclined to share my projects. First things first though; this garage! For me this is a major reduction in workspace; although this garage has perks (cover them later), it needs some serious tlc to be comfortable to work in.

This whole thing will start with construction, after that gets done I have a manual swap on the 5 to take care of, along with a LSD install, and some other big things I'll keep under wrap at the moment.

Here's a quick glimpse of what I'll be working with.

I don't know why someone put a wall up between these bays, but it's annoying as all hell so I started ripping it out today.

Last edited:

treeafodo

Austin
You guys have more snow than Canada. We have no snow, green grass and temperatures above freezing right now.

This will be cool to watch. I'm interested in what you'll be doing to this.

R13

The other asshole
Wash that poor f***ing minivan!

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
I don't know what the requirement is but it's so much smaller than a minivan. it's only a few inches higher than a 3.

Went to Lowes today... it's a Mazda thing lol

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
Keeping the cars clean in this weather is nearly impossible. This has become the daily grind, and it's a pretty clear day. Fwd is sucking though, even with good snow tires and a limited slip I get crap grip when accelerating. If I want to drive normal it's fine, so no worries there, but with all the torque the minute I give more than a little gas it just spins.
https://vimeo.com/116066759

I met some guy in a Saab 9-2x the other day and had a little stoplight to stoplight challenge, let's just say I want some awd now lol

Last edited:

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
It's actually pretty clear there lol. It snows every other day; the weather says sunny, it's snowing, sunny but snowing lol.

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
Yea there's a lot of snow falling here. Only other places I've been with more is Leadville, CO and Rome, NY. But this place is WAY colder!

This weekend it actually got a few degrees above freezing, so I cleaned the car up again, lasted for one drive lol, and installed a front plate :(

I was almost brought to tears drilling the holes...

speedin

The Transporter
Yea there's a lot of snow falling here. Only other places I've been with more is Leadville, CO and Rome, NY. But this place is WAY colder!

This weekend it actually got a few degrees above freezing, so I cleaned the car up again, lasted for one drive lol, and installed a front plate :(

I was almost brought to tears drilling the holes...
I refuse to front plate. Ive seen alot of people rock the window plate.

I need to take the Honda to the car wash as well, its going to be in the 40's all this week here.

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
I didn't want to but the fine here is $150 for the first offense and more after :/ I tried a tow plate but it didn't look right on this front end.