Auto LS

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
So your saving for a header...oops, I mean headers...AND a turbo?
OK class, can anyone identify the problems with this plan?

01cleatus

TegSox said:
If you plan to boost don't get headers cause you will have to take off the headers and install a turbo manifold and a down pipe which means if you buy a turbo and plan to boost you are going to be out the money you spent on the turbo. Just save your money and wait till you get your boost.

autoteg95

yup yup Turbo is the way to go if u want big HP heh i got a auto ls but only got a intake >_<

speedin

The Transporter
i just got my auto 94 Acura Integra LS today. and im a subaru guy(without the money) and dont know to much on acuras. so heres my noob question. does a 94 Acura Integra LS have vtec? also what would my engine code be?

Last edited:

tisguy

LS doesnt have vtec, though you can always get a b16 head and swap for vtec. engine code is b18b.

dc2nr

since u stated u have no money (like most of us including me)

save up for a turbo setup, LS's low compression does well with mild boost, 5-8 pounds. with a solid rebuild u can pump it up and ur transmission has the longer gears great for boost.

speedin

The Transporter
tisguy said:
LS doesnt have vtec, though you can always get a b16 head and swap for vtec. engine code is b18b.
cool, thanks. have any links to where i can find a vtec kit, or just the head. :banana: <btw i like this guy :hitlol:

integra3g

whoops lol

TegSox said:
oh well i guess that is a bad plan but im still savin for the turbo anyone got any recommendations

ps im putting pics of my ls up in a sec
:twisted: 8)

Last edited:

xboost

hey I had a auto LS before.....the best advise anyone can give you.......convertion........swap that auto to a stick...

MsJDM

well i have to hold off on my speed right now. i am in a little debt with school and tickets. just trying to pay everything off so i can spoil my car.

dc2nr

sounds like me, cept i dont have tickets *knock on wood*, u thought about doing a mild tune up lately? thats a easy 4-6 hp

MsJDM

i decided just to go all show. my car has a huge dent on the driver side door all the way from the quarter panel almost to the fender. but i am getting that fixed either this week or next week i can't wait. yay!!!