Auto LS

MsJDM

yeah well he has a paint and body shop and this guy messed his car up really bad so he sold it to my dad and now my dad is fixing it and is selling it.

integra3g

auto also

dont worry i got an auto ls to and i was bummed about it to at first but after awhile im lovin it

Black94LS

Anti Rice, Yet anti JDM
auto, stick, it depends on how much you can pay attention to your driving, specially if u need to try and focus on your kid in the back.

MsJDM

yeah well my baby always needs something so i am always turning around so if your in houston and you see me in my green teg don't drive next to me because i might just run into you since i am trying to keep my baby quiet. but i am going for mostly looks and i just want some speed so i am not bone stock. all i have is an intake i had some headers but they were too big and melted my ac line so i put the stock ones back on.

Vanessa

is here for decoration.
DJNAS said:
hay their is nothing wrong with auto .. .i got a auto teg .. dam it !!! :alcoholic
Me too :) auto 94 LS. I'd like to rebuild and turbo it but change the transmission to a 5spd from a GSR or something..

DJNAS

HUSTLING FOR A HUSTLER
Yeah Baby Another Auto .. Now I Dont Feel Left Out ... .. So What Mods Dose Every One Have On Thier Auto Tegs .... I Am HerE To Learn Old Wise Teg People ...... :alcoholic

TWO CORONA'S PLEASE

Vanessa

is here for decoration.
DJNAS said:
Yeah Baby Another Auto .. Now I Dont Feel Left Out ... .. So What Mods Dose Every One Have On Thier Auto Tegs .... I Am HerE To Learn Old Wise Teg People ...... :alcoholic

TWO CORONA'S PLEASE
Injen short-ram intake and changed out the exhaust piping and put an ebay muffler on iiit. Sounds good though, I promise.

DJNAS

HUSTLING FOR A HUSTLER
Black94LS said:
as in the 30$ Fireball, mega fart can exhaust?
LOL THOSE FART CAN RIP DUDE .. I WAS GOING TO GET ONE TILL I FOUND A GOOD DEAL ON A GREDDY EVO ..LOL NOW I HAVE A DEEEEEEEEEPPPP FARTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT .... :twisted: ... I STILL GOT LOVE FOR THOSE FART CANS .. ITS THE BEST WHEN THEY GO DOWN THE BLOCK AND SET EVERYONES CAR ALARMS OFF ... :alcoholic

Vanessa

is here for decoration.
Black94LS said:
as in the 30$ Fireball, mega fart can exhaust?
Fawk off ;D No, as in the 80 dollar I paid too much for this fart can.. but it sounds deep like a Greddy or something spensive.

DJNAS

HUSTLING FOR A HUSTLER
3 Cheers For The Fart Can .. Dam It I Putting A Fart Can On My Moms Crv ..lol

Black94LS

Anti Rice, Yet anti JDM
Vanessa said:
Fawk off ;D No, as in the 80 dollar I paid too much for this fart can.. but it sounds deep like a Greddy or something spensive.
ok neato way to go vanessa.

MsJDM

i got intake(AEM) and exhaust(HKS). intake was cold air but caused too much trouble in the rain so i changed it. but yeah thats all i got i had headers but they melted my ac line since they were too big now i have my stock ones back on and yeah i can't think of anything i have in my car.

integra3g

mods

i got .....................

exterior :
tyc clear tail lights
ebay lip that aint been put on yet
enkei rims 17"
dual tip muffler that sounds reallly good and deep not the fart can lol

interior:
jvc touch screen cd player
bazooka tube ***coming soon***

under the hood: