B20 Swap in 94' LS

rcj

You won't reap all the benefits of that intake manifold without a tune. You will actually lose power without a tune. Reason being with you having an IM and full exhaust you are allowing the motor to breathe more and you need to compensate with more fuel. I suggest looking into the tuning options I've listed above.

Sent From The Moon
Ahh dammit. Smh yeah it makes sense. So regardless Imma need a tune if I want a properly running engine

rcj

You won't reap all the benefits of that intake manifold without a tune. You will actually lose power without a tune. Reason being with you having an IM and full exhaust you are allowing the motor to breathe more and you need to compensate with more fuel. I suggest looking into the tuning options I've listed above.

Sent From The Moon
ok update. ive taken the 96 b18 out now. salvaged the intake manny dc sports exhaust and headers alternator aem cam gears and power pulley system transmission , exedy stage 2 clutch and flywheel and clutch slave cylider. (the usual) and just typed in the serial no. for the ecu and found out its a 96 obd2a ecu. i have a question. wouldnt it already be tuned for the exhaust , intake, and cams already? or does it need a retune for the higher displacement of the b20b??

Muckman

Not a M0derator
It would be close but not ideal. If you had a wideband you could see it for yourself instead of guessing.