Back seat removal

JustinMcGee1

I like Hondas
Okay I've done some research and I've looked over a lot of forums on backseat removal. What can I expect on difficulty removing it, also what can I expect in notice/performance increase?

Sent from your mom's pole using Taptalk2

covert_Con

Senior Ricer
There's really no point in removing anything unless it's a track car IMO. Leave it as is. I took mine out a long time ago and put them back in because it was stupid

jbrown97ls

It's really un practical and you hear every piece of sand while driving

Ganyon

I have everything in the back of my car except the backseat. I see no point in having it as no one fits back there. Plus its more room for the sub and amp.

pluckt007

Fat guy in a little coat.
Okay I've done some research and I've looked over a lot of forums on backseat removal. What can I expect on difficulty removing it, also what can I expect in notice/performance increase?

Sent from your mom's pole using Taptalk2
Run you fatso! Lol

I could get like 50 lbs of wieght reduction off my teg if I hit the track... to run!

Unfortunately, I like bacon.

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
if you wanna lose weight, use dry ice to remove the sound deadening material with dry ice and the front passenger seat.

i used to roll without the back seats and didnt notice much but with the front seat out, i noticed a bit of acceleration increase. or its like a placebo effect knowing that its gone.

Sent from my Glade Air Freshener using Tapatalk.

pluckt007

Fat guy in a little coat.
Damn 125? Are you a guy?

Im not significantly overwieght, but im an even double that. Lol