Beatfanatikz build thread

beatfanatikz

I've had this car for about 6 months now and haven't had a chance to do anything with it due to financial reasons ..but now I'm all good so here it behind..I have a 95 integra LS with 110xxx miles ..it runs perfect so far..I want to do the basic right now like : lowered, exhaust,interior black, ls meshies, lip kit and so forth..I'll work on the engine bay when my uncle gets back in town to help me out..now to the pics
Clean engine bay

Respectfully
Beatfanatikz

beatfanatikz

I purchased ls meshies already for 180 I saw the last night and got em ..and purchased lowering springs and waiting on them to arrive..I'll post up pics with rims tonight

Respectfully
Beatfanatikz

very very clean

cant wait for the updates

bkirshr

User that is Registered
where are you from? I literally saw this exact car today, and what are you lowered on?

beatfanatikz

Just got interior parts black including door panels back seats arm rest and dashboard ..looking to put them on this weekend

Respectfully
Beatfanatikz

beatfanatikz

Yes 5 speed ..it is my DD but eventually I want to buy another car and boost the integra myself just for the experience and to say I kno how because I'm not really a racer..I like to make my ride look clean and and show it off..lol

Respectfully
Beatfanatikz