Behold Cell Phone Pics, FTW!

DesireeDC4

go wide or go home.
Sooo.. My best friend and I were bored the other day and I thought, hey photoshoot? These pictures were all taken with my Samsung Behold cell phone, 5 megapixel camera, haha. I broke my Sony Cybershot digital camera and I am in the process of getting a Nikon D70 to start off with or the Canon Rebel XSi, still undecided.

But here you go enjoy!! Minor editing with some free editing program I have. And the 8th gen civic is my best friend.

Nighthawk

Goes Vroom in the Night
cool pix. a little bit overly contrasty though. did they come out that way or was this photoshopped?

DesireeDC4

go wide or go home.
cool pix. a little bit overly contrasty though. did they come out that way or was this photoshopped?
i dnt use photoshop, i lost my CD, ftl!! i used elements 7 when i had it. but no these werent photoshopped at all. i use Picasa, hahaha. i like contrast but i think i did kinda over-do it a bit.

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
nice. what happened to your door? i dont remember it looking like that before

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
lol some girls... i think ALL girls... im yet to ride with a girl and be completely cool with her driving

DesireeDC4

go wide or go home.
lol some girls... i think ALL girls... im yet to ride with a girl and be completely cool with her driving
psssfftttt.. come to Texas and I'll show you whats up. Haha. I used to drive crazy but since I got my lip I chilled out a lot.

99sil-teg

Jointhe Wingless Movement
Those are pretty good for a phone. I need to get one of those bandaids for my fender that is trashed right now lol

DesireeDC4

go wide or go home.
Those are pretty good for a phone. I need to get one of those bandaids for my fender that is trashed right now lol
everyone gives me crap for it here. psssh haters lmao. i think the bandaid is cuuute, gives her an attitude. haha.