Behold Cell Phone Pics, FTW!

DesireeDC4

go wide or go home.
Boner achieved ftw!!! Hahaha.

Awwwhhh thanks. :) More pics to come once
I do the fog light upgrade and a little summin summin
to put myself apart again. Another teg got Si VTEC
fogs here in town, a forest green DC4 on gold drags.
But he cant pull it off like me cuz mine stand out against
the silver :D

iScreaMi

Can I change username?
do it up! one day i want to see a pic of this car without the band aid on the front... lol

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
You wanna stand out? Shave the side moldings and rock some lowoffsets followed by some tucking action. Some tucktion FTW!

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
You could always paint em. I did on mine and it made it cleaner

DesireeDC4

go wide or go home.
that is what i am planning to do when i paint the car. and i need to re-do the little window weather strip. on the door, i forgot what thats called.

99sil-teg

Jointhe Wingless Movement
You wanna stand out? Shave the side moldings and rock some lowoffsets followed by some tucking action. Some tucktion FTW!
Yup next spring I'm doing the same thing when I repaint... shaving it all.. Might leave the rear "H" but that would be it. That and a couple of my buddies from stl have wanting to do the whole db door handle thing on my car once I get keyless and an alarm

DesireeDC4

go wide or go home.
Yup next spring I'm doing the same thing when I repaint... shaving it all.. Might leave the rear "H" but that would be it. That and a couple of my buddies from stl have wanting to do the whole db door handle thing on my car once I get keyless and an alarm
i think i might shave off all the emblems, scare ppl lol. they wont know what it is, jk. hmmm.. but what is that thing called?? the black stuff on the door by the window?? lol, i feel dumb. cuz on my passenger side its there but peeling and on my driverside its already peeled off.

99sil-teg

its just weather striping or molding, mine are both gone too. I don't think they have a technical term. Next time I go to acura I am going to price them... i looked online but shipping is stupid high.

DesireeDC4

go wide or go home.
its just weather striping or molding, mine are both gone too. I don't think they have a technical term. Next time I go to acura I am going to price them... i looked online but shipping is stupid high.
if i recall right they gave me an estimate of 300 bucks. my friends are all telling me to just paint over them. but thats ghetto, lol.

99sil-teg

if i recall right they gave me an estimate of 300 bucks. my friends are all telling me to just paint over them. but thats ghetto, lol.
oh I was talking about a different part. I got ya now. like the part that runs at the bottom of the window.. the black is coming off. right?