Best car under $25k in your opinion?

renarudo

I've pondered the thought of getting a new(er) car if the teg ever were to go down/stolen again. For myself I'd like a used STI, TSX, G35/7 and lastly a new (flame suit sprayed with flame retardant) Fiesta/Focus ST. What are you folks next car or hypothetical car under $25k?

ArmyIntegra

Registered Teg Driver
If you catch one for a good price, I'd get an S2K :D But otherwise, I'm thinking the same as you. I'd go for something AWD though.

Murphy

Meat Master
S2000 for sure. I've ridden in a focus st and it's alright, but it doesn't rev like a Japanese 4 banger. I'd go for a brz if you want something newer.

Teggy64

Got vtec?
If I were in your situation, I'd probobly look into a wrx (not the 2015), a focus st or a GTI or an SI. But if space isn't an issue for you, I'd also consider an s2k or a brz.

Brett1414

Searching for that 1 swap
For under 25K subaru all the way. Wrx sti or like what someone else said import those 1990 skylines!

Nick_C78

Tundra TRD to tow the toys. Worth every penny.

The TL type S a-spec was a good buy too. Both were 17k each.

You know whats sad...I don't even think my dc2 falls in to this under 25k category anymore....oh if I could have a redo.

R13

The other asshole
Funny, Rachel has an sti, She's selling it too :lol: aaaaaand she's still drooling over 03-04 cobras. :mrgreen: