Best car under $25k in your opinion?

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
that car was on the short list for my next DD which was the new Civic, E46m3 and something else. But i ended up with the Toyota because its more practical at the moment.

Nick_C78

Actually for 25k I say get 50 lemons cars and get a huge group for a fun filled race weekend. Money well spent.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Actually for 25k I say get 50 lemons cars and get a huge group for a fun filled race weekend. Money well spent.
I guess if you purchased them there it would work but no way a lemons car is $500.

R13

The other asshole
Generally when one says lemons car the first thing to come to mind isn't a renault le car. :lol:

speedin

The Transporter

Does that look like fun?

Do you have $25?

Well have I got news for you!

You can own this car and a dependable, fuel efficient, and safe Honda to drive everyday. Or buy a cheap truck and trailer to move it track to track.

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
Zoom zoom :lol:

I have a problem though, I can't fit in that. Do you have any suggestions for someone who's 6'6"?

xxBLOOD88SHOTxx

Surge Master

Does that look like fun?

Do you have $25?

Well have I got news for you!

You can own this car and a dependable, fuel efficient, and safe Honda to drive everyday. Or buy a cheap truck and trailer to move it track to track.
Yeah looks like fun for someone from the Shire

speedin

The Transporter
You would be surprised who can fit in those. Your feet go all the way to the front and your ass is sitting on the floor.